Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Worthington....

Well, here's the lot! I'll tell you that our street's name is Worthington. But, for the sake of the stalkers, that's all the information you will receive. :)

It may look like nothing has been done to the lot, but there has!! There used to be this big mound of something and there used to be 2 trees right smack dab in the middle of the lot. If you look closely, there's a tractor on the lot!! WOOHOO!!!!!

We're waiting on our permit and then will will break ground and build that bad boy!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!

We move out of our apartment at the end of November...it happens to fall right when we go on our anniversary trip! GEEZZ....
The cool thing...we get to move in with Natasha and Thomas. I hope their new neighbors don't think we are swingers or something. Sorry for the inappropriateness




We had a VERY busy weekend. Unfortunately, the pics I took, can't be posted on the blog.
Friday night, my mom came into town. Peter and I met her at our apartment after work and we headed to the Southlake Town Center. Boy do I love that place. I returned a sweater that she bought me from Anthropologie back in August that has ruined 2 different times (2 different sweaters) at the cleaners. I took the first one back in exchange for another one, and then it also ruined at the cleaners. They gave me my money back, but you know me, I had to exchange for something else....an amazing orange corduroy dress! I can't wait to wear it!!!!!
Then we headed to Truluck's for dinner. I had never been there. It seemed to be the only place that didn't have a wait. We should have known why..the food was expensive! But, mom wanted nice, so we ate nice dadgumit! It did not dissapoint! I had some amazing salmon with this peach salsa and asparagus. I finished off the evening with some pumpkin and cinnamon gelato from Picomolo!! You HAVE to eat the pumpkin ice cream. It might be the most amazing thing I have put in my mouth this month! hahaah! :)
Then on Saturday morning, we headed to Mockingbird bridal to look at wedding dresses for my sister. We found one! No, I'm not stupid enough to post pictures of it on my blog. My sister thought I might! DUH! Then we headed over to North Park! Oh how I love North Park! We browsed around and then got hungry enough to eat some PF Chang's! YUM!!! After we left North Park, we had to take my mom to Sprinkle's cupcakes. I ate a vanilla milk chocolate one this time. It sent me over the edge! I felt sick the REST OF THE DAY! It was to much rich food in a 24 hour period!
Peter and I headed to Wichita Falls around 4ish to attend Henslee's 3rd birthday party. It was a Halloween party! All of the little babies were SO CUTE! I of course got no Henslee time. She was busy. So, I had to get my Layla Grace time in. She was asleep in my arms the whole time keeping me warm!!
Anyways, we got back to Dallas about midnight. A WHIRLWIND of a trip let me tell you!
Sunday, we slept until around 10:30am. It was glorious.
I decided to start practicing my Susie Homeaker skills that day. I made Taco Soup for our small group leaders. Then I made a batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. Then I decided I should probably make Peter a late lunch. I decided to make King Ranch Chicken for the first time. We had it for an early dinner on Sunday afternoon and then dinner last night. Apparently I ate to much because I woke up sick around midnight. It finally subsided after an hour and I went back to sleep. I hate it when that happens!!!

So, there was our weekend. Everyone take a deep breath now!

I am looking forward to Halloween night with some old, sweet friends! Apparently, I'm in charge of carving the pumpkin this time.

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip makes me miss Dallas. I love Southlake Town Square, especially the Anthropologie! Luckily I have one within 10 minutes of our apt. Good luck with your permits, so you can break ground fast!

Shara Smith said...

Hey...just want to let you know that I sent you an invite to Blake and Alison's couples shower, but I got it back b/c I am a dork and didn't notice that the city did not fit on the label when I printed them. It is Nov. 10 at 6:30 at my house. It is a couple's shower. I will resend invite, just wanted to let you know so you could check your busy schedule!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

You guys are busy fun! I cant believe ya'll are moving in with Natasha and Thomas!!!!!!!!! Whoa, crazy but could be fun!! For how long?

Allison said...

HEY! Congrats about building your house. That is a dream of mine someday. I know with your awesome taste it'll be amazing!

I'm an occasional stalker of yours.....and I saw yall were in WF recently. A whole lot of Matts fam lives there. We are there quite often!

I'm glad you are doing well! Talk to you later!!!
~Allison

Laura said...

Exciting and I like that name too! I can't wait to see that orange dress! he he! love you! oh and we won't be in Atown for Turkey Day, Dallas then Llano and Abilene for Christmas! YIPPEE!

Lauren Williams said...

funfun! man i can't tell you how long it's been since i've been to NP! even longer since i've bought something there! man, that used to be my stomping groud, what has happended to me! ;)

Shannon said...

Congrats to you guys. What a big step. That's going to be so very exciting to watch for you guys!

Shannon

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the lot! So exciting!

ashleeann said...

Congrats! Wow Molly! That is so amazing. I am not surprised that practical, super wise-with-money Peter is on top of the whole house thing right away. How fun for you to take on the project! It's so good to read how sweet life is for ya'll right now! Have a good week!