Monday, October 01, 2007

CLEANSE!

Peter and I started a 10 day cleanse today.

So far, I'm doing well.

Here's the menu for 10 days.

Breakfast:
4 cups of luke warm water
2 teaspoons of uniodized salt.
DRINK FAST or your gag reflex will kick in.
(I only was successful with 3 and a half cups. Peter, being the competitor that he is, chugged it all and then his gag reflex kicked in. I laughed alot.)

DURING THE DAY
You can drink up to 6 servings of this.

10 oz water
2 Tablespoons organic fresh squeezed lemon juice.
2 Tablespoons Grade B Organic Maple Syrup.
Cayenne Pepper to taste
(I fixed mine last night and put to much Cayenne in it. Hilarious.)

DINNER:
Herbal Tea with Natural Laxative and Cinnaleaf.
Aheem....

10 days people!!!
CHEER ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The toilet and I are going to be great friends this week.
Too much information I realize.


Yesterday, to celebrate our fast, we ate pizza and dunuts.

7 comments:

kerristarr said...

Holy cow. I've tried the cayenne pepper/maple syrup mixed drink before...I didn't make it 10 days. Good luck!

Sum said...

WOW Molls. this is amazing. and brave. keep us posted!

andydawn said...

Let us know how it is going!! I need a cleaning out :) too!!!

Laura said...

maybe this is what i should do to lose my baby weight! he he, I don't think I could though, I'm proud of you! keep us in the loop around day 5! just think, nothing lasts forever and by day 8 or so you can start having food fantasies again! Love and miss!

annalee said...

my uncle used to do this "lemonade diet" aka cleanse once a year. good luck! you can do it!!!

EDS said...

Holy Cow!!! No food at all??? I realize the purpose is to cleanse, but let me know how much weight you lose. Stay Strong!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh wow. Our pastor does this cleanse and he loses crazy weight!