Thursday, October 18, 2007

Susie Homeaker!!!!!!!!!

Today is a very special day!
A day I should probably remember for a long time!

Today, October 18, 2007, we will close on a home loan. That's right, you heard it, PETER is BUILDING US A HOUSE!!!!!!!

I'm nervous, excited, scared and impatient. :)

I have lived in an apartment since 2001. That's a long time. Never in my life have I been so excited to be Susie Homeaker. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every minute of our 750 square foot of fun!!!

Peter has been working, working, working, to get everything settled, the plans drawn and sent to the architect, etc. They look amazing. He's amazing. Basically, I will sit back and watch him do what he's always dreamed of doing. It's so exciting.

And, today, we will sign our life away. I'm sure I will sign my name at least 20 times, if not more. Then, I will leave scared to death. ;) hahaah....

Tomorrow, I will post a picture of our beautiful, treed, lot!!

When it's all said and done! Hopefully be the end of February/beginning of March, you'll all be invited over for a party! :)

Please pray for protection over Peter and I. Pray that everything we do will honor the Lord. After all, this house is His house. I pray that His will is done in the whole process.

13 comments:

campers said...

YEAH!!! It is a very exciting and scary thing! And yes, you will sign more than 20 times....who knew signing papers could take over an hour! I am so excited for you! It is so fun making a house a home!

annalee said...

that is SO exciting! congratulations little susie homemaker.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! When we closed on our house in Oklahoma my hand was tired from all the signing! Can't wait to see your lot and pics of the house!!!

Sarah D said...

Yay! That's awesome, Molly! You know we want regular picture updates. :-)

Bex said...

I'm so excited for you!!

kerristarr said...

So exciting! Where are you building? I'm with you, I'm ready to settle into a home. This moving into a new apartment every 6 months to a year is not all it's cracked up to be!

ThePoeFam said...

YAYYYY! Can't wait to see it start to become a house! Such fun times ahead...and, just think, you'll bring a little Abrigg into that house one day! :) LOVE YOU!

Those Tonnes said...

That is so awesome about a house. Yay for you guys. Where is your hubby building it?
Also that is freaking sweet that Lauren played at the House of Blues, I had no idea. If I would have known, so would have been there.

Sum said...

that is awesome!!!!! how fun to get to decorate a house! I bet it will be so cute inside. can't wait to see it.

the thorntons said...

Isn't growing up fun?!? You will have so much fun making that house all yours. I'm excited for you!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Congratulations! You'll be a great Susie H.!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Congratulations! You'll be a great Susie H.!

Andrea W. said...

That is great news, I am sorry that I didn't know to ask you or Peter about it this past weekend. I just know that you will make it a lovely home.