Monday, September 24, 2007

Whirlwind.........

We had a whirlwind of a weekend!! Peter and I spent Thursday through Sunday, really Saturday at midnight, apart. Boo! Peter attended a conference in North Carolina with some of the pastor's from church, and I travelled to San Antonio with Jourdan and Kristen to lead worship at a conference called Next Step. Little did I know I would run into a few people from my past! :) They put us up in the CUTEST little bed and breakfast in downtown Boerne! We loved it!! Here are a few pics from our trip. Jourdan's room had a "Fiesta" theme. It was way over the top, but cute at the same time. Kristen and I shared a room with an Asian theme! Our bed was so comfortable! :)





I don't really have much else to say. I'm sad it's not cool yet. I don't care, I'm still making Chicken Tortilla Soup tonight. :)
Congrats to Laura and Matthew on a beautiful baby girl!!!!!!

6 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Ummm... I'm a little offended that you did not let me know you were in town this time. Seems like I haven't seen you in ages!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Did you eat at the Gristmill nearby? CUTE B & B!

campers said...

looks like fun! Thanks for calling on sat! Who were the ppl from your past??????

the thorntons said...

Looks like fun! I wish it was cool too...after seeing the fiesta room I wanna make chili or something! :)

Bex said...

UGH! I'm still so upset that I couldn't go. :( Tell me that you missed me!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Love the new page Molly...