Friday, September 14, 2007

A New Day, A New Blog

Sorry, I don't have pictures again. Scratch that, I do have pictures, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera cord up to work. Sorry Sorry. But, I do have a new blog background! At least it's something new to look at.

We had a great weekend in Wichita Falls. I will post pictures on Monday, I PROMISE. I had lots of baby holding time with Layla Grayce. She is beautiful and is already smiling at 2 months. Precious. There are no other words.

We celebrate 2 birthdays this weekend. Sweet Peter's and Natasha Lee's. :)
I'm going to get up early in the morning and cook him some breakfast casserole and some zuchinni bread....pray I wake up since it is Saturday. His actual birthday is on Monday, but he leaves VERY early. I'm barely conscious when he leaves......
Then we will finally get to spend the day together! Praise the Lord.

Last night, Peter gave his re-written testimony at The Village Recovery. The last time he read it was a year and half ago. There have been updates of the Lord's hand on his life. I teared up listening to the mighty power of Jesus in his life! He is such and amazing man. Monday I will post more on him as a tribute for his birthday. Stay tuned.

I hope everyone has a grand weekend. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new background! Have fun celebrating Peter's bday, breakfast casserole sounds so good! YUM!!

Sarah D said...

Love the new look! :-)

Bex said...

:) thanks for the update. i love your new background, moldrid.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the blog makeover! So cute.

Them Chandlers said...

I sure wish I could have been there Thursday to hear Peter's testimony! Thanks for praying for us :)
Good luck with breakfast...it'll be great!!

Laura said...

cute new blog! I wish I knew how to change mine! LY!