Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TAG! You ARE IT!

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Peter Euguene
2. How long have you been together? all together 17 months. That equals 1 year and 5 months. ahha
3. How long dated? 2 and a half months. :)
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Ummm, probably him. He eats more times in the day.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did - and then I did right back! Of course followed by crying. A good crying though...
7. Who is taller? Peter
8. Who sings better? Well, I have to say me considering I majored in it in college, although he sings VERY WELL.
9. Who is smarter? Probably Peter...although we're both smart in different areas.
10. Whose temper is worse? I'd say we are both pretty even tempered.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Always Peter
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Peter, although we did switch the other night just for fun. I was angry though when I was woken up 12 times by his snoozing alarm clock!
14. Who pays the bills? Peter does the finances...but sometimes I'll pay a bill or 2.
15. Who is better with the computer? I'm a faster typer although Peter is a genius at Excel. He's the master of spreadsheets. It's hilarious.
16. Who mows the lawn? We live in an apartment, but when we do have a home, Peter will.
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but since I work till 7 now, he cooks alot. What a sweet boy.
18. Who drives when you are together? Peter
19. Who pays when you go out? Peter
20. Who is most stubborn? Yours truly
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It’s 50/50 on this one
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his, although I'd say it's 50/50 since they live in the same town. But, we travel to Wichita Falls to see the nieces and nephews often. They are always there when we are.
23. Who kissed who first? Ummmmmm, me on accident. But, real kiss, that would be Peter. He called me Delilah at the time. hahaah
24. Who asked who out? There really was no asking out. Peter told me he had liked me for a long time and we were "together" immediately. WE didn't really date.
25. Who proposed? Dwight – Peter...duh.
26. Who is more sensitive? Unfortunately me.
27. Who has more friends? Ummmm, I'd have to say me...
28. Who has more siblings? Peter, he has 4.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? It's a 50/50 thing here too...

I tag Brittney, Sarah, Thompson, Lauren, and Sunni.

3 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

i kissed jerry first on accident too!

Sarah D said...

I admit I'm curious... how do you accidentally kiss someone?

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Just realized you tagged me! Off to cut & paste!