Thursday, September 06, 2007

Alright....

I've become a TERRIBLE blogger and PICTURE TAKER the last few months!

My camera battery has been down, and I couldn't find my charger until about 15 minutes before I had to be at Natalie and Josh's wedding. Of course I took it with me and plugged it in at the church in time for all the pics to start! Stupid me...left it in there until AFTER the reception! I'm sure I can get some pics from the other girls.

Blogging. I just really don't like to write a blog without pics! It's not NEAR as fun!! So, I just read everyone else's and neglect mine on purpose.

Things have been really busy since the last time I posted. I've had lunch with some really fun girls! Actually, if you go to the poefam on the right you can see some pics of lunch with Sarah and Brittney and Quinn. She even sent me the pics, but I'm not going to post them. Peter and I went to Houston a few weekends ago to celebrate Gammur and Pop-Pop's 60th wedding anniversary! It was so relaxing just to sit around and talk. Peter and I cooked them an anniversary dinner consisting of steak, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Asparagus and Peach Cobbler! I was full.
The next morning, they cooked Peter and I a great breakfast! It's funny, I have never really known what it's like to enjoy spending time with my grandparents, sadly enough, but I had such a great time with Peter's grandparents. That will be something that I will stress when my parents become grandparents. I'm sure my mom and Peter's mom will want LOTS AND LOTS of time with our kids. So, I won't really have to worry about that AT ALL!!!

This past weekend was PACKED with an itinerary all about NATALIE AND JOSH! Friday night we went to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! We had a great time hanging out with old friends and laughing our heads off. We went to bed after midnight. Saturday morning Cassy had COHEN!!!!! You can click on her link on the right to see the pics of him!! I was so excited to be an aunt again! Natasha came and picked me up and we went shopping for the lingerie shower that night. But, for most of the day we spent at an unbelievable house in Highland Park. One of Natalie's K-Life girl's hosted the lunch and pool party! It was SOOO NICE!!!! I didn't even get sunburned. It's been a long time since I have vegged at a pool. That night we ate at Chip's Hamburger's on Lovers Lane and then had Natalie's lingerie shower! It was a blast. Again, I didn't go to bed until after midnight. I tell you, I was feeling it too!!
Sunday morning I woke up, got ready and headed to the hospital to see Cassy and Cohen. It was a quick, but really sweet time!! After that, I headed to North Park to find a brown dress for the wedding. I had faith that I could find one in a few hours. :) I really only had an hour to look. Thank the good Lord I found one in time to be at the church at 1:30pm. Natalie had us slaving setting up the reception area! :) haha. The wedding started at 4:30 and after the wedding we hung out with friends...UNTIL AFTER MIDNIGHT! WHY did I do that to myself.

Monday morning...NO LABORING DAY!!!! Peter and I woke up at 10 and headed to "Ham and Eggs" for breakfast followed by a trip to the grocery and movie store. We rented movies and didn't plan on leaving the house the rest of the day. We stuck by our word and I barely got off the couch. IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!!

Anyways, so that's been my last couple of weeks. I will try to start taking pictures more since my battery is now charged. ;)

Thanks for bearing with me on this one...

11 comments:

campers said...

YEah...you updated...I have been waiting!!! So glad y'all had fun with Grammur and Poppop and at the wedding....I love reading your blogs even if there aren't pics!

Anonymous said...

OMG Molly, you are always on the move! Glad you updated blog. That is awesome how long your grandparents have been married and so neat that you celebrated with them!

Lauren Williams said...

i totally agree, if i have no pictures it is just not motivating to write! and i think i just forget what i did if i don't have a pic to remind me!

Jodi said...

Hello Miss Molly! Or should I say Mrs?!?! Just wanted to check in on you and say hi!! You posts crack me up... :) I'll be checking in on you from time to time... hoping for pics next time! :)

the thorntons said...

I don't think that not having pictures qualifies as an excuse for not updating your blog Missy! Aren't you always the one to reprimand us for not being up to date?!? You have been a BUSY bee! Let's do lunch again soon! :)

Bex said...

moldrid. i am so sad that i won't be going with you all! :( i miss you my love!

Laura said...

You are busy busy! You crack me up Molls! But you do need to take those pics! Miss you chica!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Yes, more pictures.

I love your Labor Day...sounds like heaven!

andydawn said...

Next, can you come to Houston and cook for Me :) All your dishes sound so yummy :)

kerristarr said...

True Story. And apparently they hit up the Chapel Hill apartments too. Cheers, Lewisville!

Bex said...

update your blog. n.o.w.