Tuesday, August 21, 2007

???????!!!!!!!

I didn't know what to put in the title line, punctuation is what you get. I don't think I've ever typed "punctuation." Hmm...well that's twice now.

It seems as if the weeks have flown by and I have forgotten to update my blog.

Oddly enough, I've been VERY busy here at work! Praise the Lord! When I'm not busy, I get sucked in to the internet and then my eyes go crossed reading blogs.
Last week I was at a health fair for 3 days and then I got Friday afternoon off! So, just a busy little bee!!

Peter and I haven't really stopped going in the past couple of weeks, and won't really until mid-September. I have been a hostess of 3 baby/wedding showers this month and so, well, that takes up time on the weekend. This past weekend I had a shower on Friday night and one on Saturday morning. After that, Peter and I hit the road to Abilene. We felt like we needed some R&R and some good family time. Of course good family time means good food! Peter was also dying to see Charlie, his dog. Sunday morning we got up and road bikes for about an hour and half. I did'nt look near as cool as Peter did. See previous post. But, my mom did provide me with some biker pants with the built in cushion seat. So, I road my $150 10 year old Walmart mountain bike, and Peter road his bike. I won't mention how much his cost on here. We road a little over 10 miles. We road to ACU around the campus and then back to my parents. It felt good on Sunday, but yesterday, my rear bones were killing me.

Speaking of yesterday, I had the dreaded woman doctor visit. It's always much easier than I anticipate leading up to it. Either way, it sucks. I made Peter listen to me talk about it yesterday. He couldn't help but laugh at our misery! :) hahah.....
Either way, I like my doc...thank goodness.

What else...my mom came in town last Wednesday. We took a quick trip to the Southlake town center on my break and did some damage. Oh how I love when my mom comes into town. :) She SPOILS USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Mom, thanks for all the cooking and the desserts this weekend..and for the extra 5 pounds gained. ;)

This weekend we are traveling to Houston to visit Peter's grandparents. I'm sure you remember them if you were at my wedding. They were the ones dancing. :)
It's their 60th wedding anniverary on Thursday. We aren't looking forward to the drive, but we are looking forward to some quality Gammur and Pop-Pop time.

Well, my blogging time is up. I promise for some pictures on my next post. Until then, I'll just keep myself occupied looking at Brittney's pictures of Quinn. :)

9 comments:

sharon said...

Molly, thanks for your comment! I love being updated through your blog, but would LOVE to catch up in person sometime!!

the thorntons said...

Can't wait to see you today!! It's been too long! Hope you have a fun trip to Houston...I love visiting grandparents!! :)

ThePoeFam said...

For some reason I don't have your email anymore...send me an email so I can send you those pics! :) Had fun yesterday! LOVE YOU!

Laura said...

Molly Carrigan (he he, habit I think!) I always update the day you post to yell at me, shame on you :). Teasing, I love reading your blog and you look so cute on britt's! you just look so happy and like you should be a momma! Love you!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The way I knew you had posted something new was I clicked on your link and DIDN'T see the picture of Peter in his spandex bike suspender outfit.

The Durham's said...

Hey Molly-

I went to visit Trent and Laura DeSpain the other night and she said to tell you hi:) She said they were going to join the blog world soon:) Bless you guys!!!

Stacy Durham

Jessica and Matt said...

Thanks for your note. :) Reading your blog always makes me tired because you guys are so stinkin' busy.

Random question--do you know anyone who might be interested in teaching piano part time for Matt?

Jessica and Matt said...

I know. :( I've already thought about you two, and how it wouldn't work!!! :( Poop. You keep your thinking cap on, though, okay?!? THANKS.

Them Chandlers said...

I forget that you work out there! You wouldn't have wanted to see us anyway...Reid was CRANKY after playing at the spray park!