Monday, August 06, 2007

Lakes, Wasps, and More

Peter and I went to the lake this weekend with some friends. I did'nt take any pictures. What was I thinking?
But, I did just take a picture of my finger. I got stung by a wasp for the first time this weekend at the lake. Right now, it looks like I have a case of the "Sausage Finger." It's actually gone down since this morning. I got a shot of antibiotic and I'm hoping it helps VERY soon.




Other than my swollen finger from the wasp bite, we had a fabulous weekend full of eating, sleeping, eating, skiing, eating, tubing, eating, laying out, eating, sea-dooing and more eating!!
The family that lives at the lake house does not mess around when it comes to food.

Yesterday morning, in a worship service, not at my own church, I had to sing "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride. I said yes because I was getting paid. Is that bad? Nahhh.....I would have sung it for free I guess.

As far as the "staying away from the blog bit", well, I failed....miserably. I am going to try again this week. Except this time, I am going to limit myself 30 minutes in the morning and 30 in the afternoon. Quitting cold turkey was too hard.

Well, that's all I have for now.
Lauren, I'll post my 8 things this afternoon during blogging time. :)

9 comments:

Laura said...

I am glad you had a fun weekend at the lake! I am sorry about that mean wasp! Um, my fingers look like that all the time these days :). He he!

a likens said...

I am tagging you... I didn't know you were trying to quit. Check my blog for details. I should add a number 9. I'm allergic to red wasp...

Bex said...

my love! look at your poor finger!!

The Durham's said...

Hey friend:) I love the way the Lord keeps letting me run into you:) I just started this whole blog thing and I was looking at Mallory's when I saw your name:) Just wanted to say Hi and tell you I am so sorry about your finger......wasps are pure evil:) Hope to hear from you:)
--Stacy Durham

christine pinson said...

hey, i needed your address, but then i saw last week that you were taking a break from the internet(or at least trying to ;)
anyway, it was for my baby shower, because i thought maybe that would be a way i would get to SEE YOU! i would love for you to be able to come, but i think they have already mailed the invitations...anyway, shoot me an email or myspace message, and even if you can't make it to the shower, maybe we can figure out sometime to do lunch or coffee or SOMETHING! love you friend

andydawn said...

YIKES!! That stinks about your finger, but sounds like a GREAT weekend. I LOVE your hair...I think i have told you that before ;)

EDS said...

are you still getting your hair cut in abilene? :( I LOVE IT and desperately need a hair cut myself. Hope you are doing well...besides the sausage finger.

Jessica and Matt said...

Molly, you're SO PRETTY! I always think that when I see pictures of you... So I thought today was the day to reveal my girl crush. >:)

ThePoeFam said...

Yuck about that wasp!!! And, we REALLY need to plan that lunch date!!! LOVE YOU