Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I was tagged by Lauren C. and Angie B!!! I don't know know how to do links. I'm not as blogger savy as I look! :) hahaha

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:


1. I have several nicknames among my family members. It all started in the 7th grade when I was in Spanish. My spanish name is Mollita. From there, it's been several forms of Mollita. Right now it's Leelow. Don't ask. I really don't know how it came. My mom also has nicknames for all of our pets. I choose not to disclose those at this time. Along these sames lines, when I'm on the phone with my mom, I morph into a different person/voice. Peter always looks at me like I'm from the weirdest family on earth. He giggles. I have no explanation of this either.

2. I worked at a bakery in Abilene, Texas the summer after my senior year of college and while I was student teaching. Because of that, I never had any desire to eat sweets. This quickly changed when I quit working there. Because of this bakery job, I "donated" several cakes/cookies for many wedding/lingere showers. Thank you to this "no named bakery." I promise I didn't steal! I promise!!!

3. I have a birth mark in between my eyebrows that only shows up when I am crying. I have an identical one on my right butt cheek and right shoulder. People always ask me if's a hickie. Funny how one would give me a hickie on my right shoulder huh?

4. I get adjusted at the Chiropractor 3 times a week.

5. I had HUGE crush on my husband my junior and senior year of high school. I used to drive down his street at least twice a day. I realize this is stalkerish, but I have to admit it now because it makes of a great story. Don't you think? :)

6. I used to get made fun of in middle school for having the biggest chest. It was weird, seeing as I was the smallest girl out of all of my friends, without a boyfriend, and I hadn't hit "puberty" yet. TMI again. But, it seems hilarious now.

7. I rarely want to brush my teeth before I go to bed. I haven't really done this my whole life, but Peter insists. I always compromise and swish with mouthwash instead. :) It never fails, as soon as I get into bed, the first thing Peter asks me is if I've brushed my teeth!!! GEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

8. It took me 5 times to pass my EXCET test to be certified to teach K-12 music. Each test cost 80 dollars and you had to make a 70 to pass. 4 of the 5 times I made a 69. Finally, I passed with a 73 on my 5th and final time. Funny how I'm not teaching anymore. Too my defense, this test was 250 questions long and the contents included band, choir and orchestra. Let's just say, I'm not to smart in the band/orchestra/music history area okay!!! I didn't study for any of the test and by the grace of God, I still passed with 73. Praise-a-lujah!

I tag, CHRISTINE, SHAREE, ED UGAN(Elizabeth), and Thompson!!!

3 comments:

Sum said...

I always eat mike 'n ikes in bed while I read before I fall asleep and I HATE having to get out of my comfy spot to brush my teeth. but otherwise you will have some HOT breath in the morning! ;)

Anonymous said...

My sister's BFF also did your #2 at an unnamed bakery in Abilene and got FIRED!! Oooooops!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Girl, that EXCET test is hard. No shame...Xavier and I have paid some money to Mr. Excet for retakes as well.