Thursday, August 09, 2007

Peter........

This is what I came home to the other night. :)
Disclaimer: I have been given permission to post these on my blog. :)

Peter is getting a new bike for his birthday next month. He's actually getting it early....like this weekend! He is so excited. Problem was, he was buying this bike from his friend Jobe and he lives far away. They are meeting to "ride" and then he's driving back to Dallas. So, he needed to feel cool for Jobe and get the appropriate "riding" gear.

There's only a few that can be caught dead in Spandex. I guess Peter is one of them.


I might have mistaken this outfirt for a "wrestling uni."

Ridiculous...

The final product.

I told him he should have gotten something more flourescent to be a real biker. He said no, that wasn't very cool! I told him that he HAS to buy a reflector vest then. :)

16 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Can I just tell you how disappointed I am that I won't be at VR tonight...dang it! Love you, friend!

Sarah D said...

I am just a little disturbed by that... but maybe that's because I haven't met your husband yet. ;-)
~Sarah

kerristarr said...

Reflector vest is a must, safety never takes a vacation.

Kate said...

Nice. That has A.C. Slater written all over it.

Sum said...

oh my gosh. this is amazing!!! hahaha.

chavon taylor said...

this is bringing back bachelorette party memories......

campers said...

reminds me of the old track days....that could be one reason he isn't ashamed!!! he is used to that tight unitard as we use to call them!

ThePoeFam said...

OH NO!!! That's hillarious!

Lauren Williams said...

YES!! i am dealing with the same kind of shock watching jerry head out to bike as well. only i will not show jer the pics of peter casue he will be jealous of peters cool new outfit!

Anonymous said...

Thats too funny! I gave in and joined the blogging world. How in the world do I get friends?!?!

the thorntons said...

Hilarious! Nice look, Peter. I miss you...when can we have a date at Southlake?!?! We should hurry before I have to get a job. ha ha!!

Laura said...

flipping hilarious Molly! I love it! You have a funny husband!

Lori said...

We bought sock monkey fabric too!! My sister-in-law is making all 3 cousins pj pants for christmas (monkey faces with red background). so fun!

Those Tonnes said...

Hey lady, I am finally putting you on my blog as a friend, since we finally met, and now it doesn't seem like I am just a stalker. Loved your husbands outfit - classic!

Cassy said...

Ok, I think this is the longest you have EVER gone without blogging! Have you fallen off the face of the earth?

ThePoeFam said...

Are you still 'fasting' from blog? I MISS YOU!