Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Case of the Tuesday's

I just left the high school in the middle of a huge storm! I decided I trusted the Lord to get me home a few blocks away. Thank you Jesus! I had to issue a test today to this really smart Asian kid. It was 3 questions long and he was given 5 hours to take the test. The questions reminded me Matt Damon in....oh what's the movie, I can't remember. Anyways, he only attempted one question in 3 hours. He didn't even attempt the other two. So, tomorrow we will go back and do the same thing to answer the last 3 questions. It's cool to watch him think and fight through! Even smart kids have problems. Might I mention that he is 12 years old. Yes, he is. He is a 12 year old freshman genius! There are a few like that at the high school. I feel a bit dumb.

Moving on, the rest of last week was busy. I'm really enjoying Venture on Wednesday nights at the church. It's just so refreshing to be with a body of believers corporately pleading the Lord's will for our church. Peter and I had an extremely busy weekend. Honestly, I didn't like how fast it came and went. But we had some fun times when we could! Friday night my sweet friend Dawntoya's wedding. I call her Dawnika thanks to our friend Chaille who accidentally called her that a few years ago. It stuck. Her wedding was beautiful! She might be one of the most beautiful women I know inside and out!! She is moving to Memphis to do ministry with her husband Adam! And, boy what a catch he is! Whew!!! The ceremony was filled with the Gospel! It was so cool to hear. Preach on Matt! Anyways here are a few pictures from the wedding. My camera was being a dork. Oh wait, I forgot to turn on the flash but I like to blame it on my camera. OH and, I let her borrow my veil! She of course was so stinking beautiful in it! She might have been prettier than me! :) hahaha...she's black! All black women are beautiful!





It was also my weekend to sing. I was plum exhausted when Sunday night came along! Peter and I's on Saturday or Sunday were not conducive to spending time together. I saw him on Saturday for a few hours and Saturday evening we got to go to a Crawfish Boil! Boy was that interesting! I'm not going to lie, I was afraid. I made Peter peel one for me. I chose to eat the veggies and the awesome desserts! Sunday Peter went to a soccer game while I had some free time. The boy loves him some soccer let me tell you!

Anyways, it's been a pretty tiring week so far and it's only Tuesday. I'm already ready for the weekend. But, to my dismay, no rest for the weary! We have 2 weddings this weekend. One in Sherman and one in Indianapolis, Indiana. Don't you worry, we are going to both!!! We leave on Sunday morning at 6:30am and return on Monday morning at 9:30am. Quick trip, but I'm sure it will be worth it!

I'm just sleepy and really boring today. I apologize.

7 comments:

the thorntons said...

Are you talking about Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting when he goes in and does the really hard math problem that no one else can figure out? Yeah, I would feel dumb too!! You are BUSY girl! Hope you find some time to relax in the midst of all your weddings. Love ya! :)

Andi said...

You are super busy. Glad I am not the only one who feels like their weekends just fly by. What happened to weekends of laying around. Oh wait, I can't stay still long enough! I hope you have a good rest of you week.

campers said...

You crack me up! And make me tired by reading! Did you like the crawfish? We went to a crawfish boil when we went to our friends wedding down in Florida! It is pretty cool! Have fun this weekend!

Laura said...

What a beautiful bride! I love her dress! You are such a busy little bee Molly! Miss you and hope to see you soon! (I can't ever get those stupid letters right at the bottom and it almost doesn't let me post :)

Nat Pat said...

that was a great wedding. and molly your dress was too cute!

Chandy said...

Molly...
Can I have the dress you have on in that pic? That would be great! Ha.. I told my sis to sneak over to your place sometime and steal clothes for me. Everything you wear in pics is so cute! Have a blessed week~
Chandy

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I want that 3rd picture!! How fun, I cant believe I made your post!! MISS YOU!