Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm back


Well, I'm back hopefully.
I became anti blogger for a while.
Welcome Brittney to the blogging world. I am excited to read every day!!!

Today is January 12th....the kids are taking finals and we get out at 12:30pm. Same scenario tomorrow. Then, thanks to Martin Luther King we have Monday off. Tuesday is a work day..no kids.

Why in the world is our school system so jacked up? I mean, we had 2 weeks off...came back for 4 days and then 3 days and then have 2 half days and then 2 days off? Sorry, I'm just as confused as you are. :)

Well, the Christmas Holidays were good. I enjoyed myself. I did get the stomach flu on Christmas Eve night on into Christmas Day. But, I got over it and had a fabulous New Year's with Friends. I'll post some pictures of the 2 weeks off events.!! Until then, be expecting more later. I don't have much right now.

5 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

I'm glad you're back and glad you're excited about mine! Maybe it will keep me going if I know you're reading it! :) Anyway, love you..can't wait to see fun pics soon!

hejlyeah said...

Glad you're back too! Love the picture!

Allison said...

Your back! I'm glad because I love reading your blog! I'm happy you had a fun New Years....we were in bed at 9. Yes, I am serious. Keep your entries coming, and have a great long weekend!

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cara said...

Molly,
I am so excited that you have a blog. I found it on Allison's blog. I feel your pain about random school schedules, and middle school. I teach 6th grade, but I have to admit they are so fun.
-Cara Cowan