Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday.

Maybe I will get around to posting pics of the house...semi finished.

I'd like to wait until we get stuff hung on the walls before posting. But, right now I'm too busy sweeping up white dog hair. :)
I love that dog. I really do. She has the best personality.....but, the hair is AWFUL! I told Peter I would do every chore in the house for the rest of our lives if he'd keep the dog hair swept up. He said that was up for negotiation. ;)

I've decided I need a sabbatical from blogging at work. It's taken over my free time and I am mad at it.
So, we're breaking up. I have no discipline.

I don't really know how long it will be...so, I'm apologizing now. So, signing off until the next time......whenever that may be.....

Until then, pray for some discipline and for some sweet time with the Lord....while the computer is right in front of my face. Argh.

Bye.

5 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Good for you Molly

Crystal Kirles said...

Booo. and Just when Jeremy and Crystal finallllyyyy started blogging. It was good to hear from you a while ago. Hope all is well for you guys.

Jeremy and Crystal Kirles

Chilton Family said...

Especially if you have hardwood and tile floors (I mean it's also phenomenal on carpet) you must invest in the oreck vacuum cleaner. Then you can just run the vacuum over everything and it's GENIUS!! The hair is up in five minutes vs. sweeping with that DANG broom!! Can't wait to see pics of the house!!

Keri said...

through a friend of a friend of a friend I happened upon your blog. I love it!! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new house. Just wanted to stop lurking and actually comment on your blog.

Ashlee Brooke Tollett said...

hey molly,
jt and i are trying to relocate back to the south and we have been looking at the dallas area but have been having a hard time with the job situation...he has experience in sales, real-estate and has a business management degree...any ideas? thanks!