Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Funny

This is funny and I don't want to bore you with no pictures. :)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Matilda Corsica

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Cinnamon Sugar Shoes

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Denise Abilene

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):
Abrmo??

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Brown Sweet Tea

7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Frank James

8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy):
Juicy Tamales

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Toner Topeka

10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Spring Hydrangea

11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow):
Peach Tights

12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Trail Mix Ginko

13 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Juicy Tamales is my favorite

Meredith said...

Hi there! I just had to comment! I'm a friend of Brittney's so that's how I found your blog. Anyway, this is so funny and would you mind if I copied the list? I always love seeing what my "name" would be for different things! Also, LOVE the design header! Have a good day! :) Meredith

the thorntons said...

Um, Laughing SO hard at Juicy Tamales and Matilda Corsica...just because I have such great memories of both Matilda and your Corsica (aka the "Cruise"ica). I'll be posting mine soon. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

carla's gateway said...

you are such a hoot my sweet lady! not boring AT ALL! think maybe I should be doing this, but I have a question... is the candy "hot tamales"? and did the stripper have no middle name? very funny post Mrs. Abrigg! thanks, carla

Them Chandlers said...

Juicy Tamolly.

campers said...

juicy tamales is PERFECT!

carla's gateway said...

Troy, "not innocent" huh??? well you tell Peter that I always did like to walk a bit on the edge, and Troy was just "dangerous" enough to pique my interest to know he was the safest place for me to be! by the way... I love your GREEN!!!! my favorite too!c

allyo said...

AWESOME! I laughed out loud at Juicy Tamales...it fits you perfectly!

Chilton Family said...

Can I please call you juicy tamales? Blake and I were laughing out loud at the one!!

Laura said...

precious peach tights! he he, I like that one. I might have to do this one too, you are so clever!

Bark said...

I love the pics of the house! I have that same green in my dining room! I knew you had good taste! lol

Courtney Hofmann said...

Molly! I keep forgetting to tell you that DJ and I drew you and Peter to hang out with this week...I know you guys are moving and are probably pretty busy, and we are actually all booked up this week, but we should try to plan a hang out soon :) Let me know when is good for you and we'll figure something out!

a likens said...

#8- Prada Chocolate