Tuesday, March 18, 2008

some wedding pics....

Left to Right - my mom's younger sister Leslie, my cousin Jenny, her mom Joy (mom's older sister), mom and me. Pardon my white legs. I wish you could have seen my shoes at the Bridal Breakfast. They were so stinking awesome red patton leater pumps!Sister Sarah and I before the wedding. She was pretty chill because she had already seen Daniel. I on the otherhand was just about to sing while the parents walked down. For the first time in my life, my microphone wouldn't work. I sang two verses and then the 3rd it finally came on. So, I repeated the 3rd just to appease my mom. :) I was flustered and started splotching. If you know me...you know I splotch.
Sarah's photographer making her look silly. :) Her dress looked like clouds on the bottom! It was so angelic!
Peter and I posing before the wedding.
Some of the bridesmaids and I riding on the red BMW van on the way to the reception.

And, well, I have no other pics. I was trying to be a good Matron of Honor and be at my sister's beck and call. So, my camera got the back seat on Saturday night. I'm hoping I get more pics very soon!
I didn't even get a pic of Sarah and Daniel! Geez. I'm ridiculous.
It was a packed weekend. On Sunday, about 25 of Peter's family members came over to our house for brunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. I was basically a zombie most of the time. That day was a blur. Then my sister-in-law and her two little girls along with my other 2 nephews are staying with us until Wednesday for Nana Camp. I don't think my house will ever be the same. I'm kidding. It's been fun. I came home at lunch to find the kitchen table turned into a tent. They were eating hot dogs on a blanket. It was hilarious.
Today is such a boring day at work. We hardly have any patients and on top of that, it's been pouring down rain all day. Makes of a sleepy day of you ask me.
Hope this tides you over until next time.
Bye.

11 comments:

The Houston's said...

Man, I wish I could see those cool shoes.

Rachel DeBell said...

Molly you look HOT in that bridesmaids dress! I looked at those and thought they were super cool! When do I get to SEE YOU??????????? I have no more friends other than Craig!!!!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

LOOOOVE all the pics. You looked awesome! :)

andydawn said...

What a beautiful dress...and I like the bridesmaids too :)

Meredith said...

How funny. I don't really know you either, but remember you from ACU, well, and from Mark too. I have been on your blog several times because of mutual friends. Love your new house. I cannot believe you too came down with the stomach bug. Must be nicknamed the moving sickness. Ha! Didn't get me out of unpacking though. Ugh. Cute blog!

Those Tonnes said...

You look so beatiful! Haven't checked your blog in awhile, but I love it. Have a great Easter!

carla's gateway said...

Okay Miss Molly... why not photo the red shoes anyway? I think SISTERS are the best! you and yours look pretty on this wonderful day. Glad you were being a good MoH... but glad too there was someone to take yours. c

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the pictures! You look so pretty in your dress!

And my legs would beat your's in the white competition. Mine are so white, they're blue.

Macy said...

Did you do your hair? It looks awesome. You are beautiful.

campers said...

sarah looks gorgeous!

Jessica and Matt said...

MOLLS. WHY have I not seen pictures of the house since you moved in?? I've been stalking your blog watching for them.