Thursday, December 20, 2007


Peter got some new Chanel glasses. Kidding, they are mine.

Amazing. A Canal Street purchase....

They almost have the siding up. The top and middle will be different colors of khaki/army green and then the bottom will be stone. We got some doors and windows.
And, I met the new puppy that lives across the street.

I love the cedar pillars.

We've had a great week. The doctor I work for is headed to one of the other offices. So, I've been getting used to a new doctor today and tomorrow. Praise the Lord for no patients on Friday afternoon. A half a day extra vacation! :)

Headed to the parents house on Sunday. We will celebrate with both families! I love being married. ;) Keep the Christ in Christmas MOLLY! Geezzzzzz...

We watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation last night. Let me take that back. Everyone else watched it and I fell asleep. I'm sure everyone was glad though because I was quoting every line.

It looks like we'll be moving in to our new home in the middle of February. I have had some pretty major anxiety this week over it. Peter and I both. Huge step and trying to trust the Lord with every move we make. (I know you're secretly busting in to the song right now. If you don't know what it is, disregard.)

Anyways, I don't have much else to say today. Hope everyone has safe travels over the weekend. It doesn't really feel like Christmas yet.

The End.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You will love living in your own house and it looks like it will be beautiful!
I understand the anxiety. I have really struggled with it a lot but I have also learned that God will always provide if you trust Him too and put it in His hands. I love to visualize putting my worries in the palms of His hands. They just seem SO big and make my worries seem SO small! :-)

Them Chandlers said...

The house looks and sounds like it is going to be beautiful!! You'd better have a big housewarming party...and invite us :) Love you! Sing your heart out tonight!

Sum said...

I love those pillars too!

Bex said...

will you show a photo of my room once it's finished and fully furnished? ;)

Amanda said...

Love it!