Friday, January 05, 2007

2007........



First Dinner Party on New Year's Day! Peter and I decided that we had to much roast for just the two of us. So, I cooked my first roast in the crock pot (thanks to Brittney's mom) and it turned out..well okay. I had to buy the roast from Target (as we have gift cards that we are using for groceries) and it was just plain dry. Noone complained. I also made my mom's famous banana pudding. Everyone was saying it was Banana Pudding from Jesus. :) ahaha...
Anyways, we watched Waiting for Guffman afterwards. Funny stuff I'll say.










The rest of these pics are from the honeymoon. I guess none of them really need explaining. We had a wonderful time in The Dominican. Needless to say it was beautiful! We are in the reality of marriage right now. It's been pretty fun in the 753 sq. ft. of fun! :) I have pretty much cooked dinner every single night. That has been exciting to say the least. My days have consisted of well, waking up at 9, watching a little tv, eating breakfast, running errands for Vera, cooking dinner, laundry and today I deep cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom. I'm in the process of washing the sheets. Hmm...the life of a wife.
I am going to start subbing on January 16th in Coppell unless I find something else more exciting to do. At this rate, Peter just wants me to be happy, and I am thankful for that. He does not want me to work just to work...although the money would be nice. It's been weird transition but I am gettng the hang of it slowly. And for all of you who think there will be kids soon...it'll be at least a year. I refuse to have a child in this apartment and we will have our debt payed off before a child. So, you can just all hold your horses! All you mommies know how much I love your babies. :)

This weekend I am singing all 6 services at church..which stinks a bit seeing that I haven't really seen Peter much this week except when we got to bed...but, I enjoy serving and singing a whole lot!! Peter is going to Wichita Falls for the day on Saturday. I am sad I cannot go! :( I will enjoy singing just as much.

I just wanted to say thanks to all my sweet friends for coming to the wedding! I know it was a crazy Friday and traffic was horrible but I am so glad you made it!!! It wouldn't have been the same without you. I'm sad it's over!! :)
Real life here we come!

I'll post pics of our little apartment soon.

Love you all!

5 comments:

allyo said...

Molly...you look so happy! I am glad to hear that you are having fun being a wife. I look forward to seeing you and Peter really soon!!

andydawn said...

You are soooooo good with babies....Mason loved you. Being a wife is fun....I remember the beginning of our lives together in our 675 sq. ft. apt!! It brought us close together :) Keep up the cooking....at least you are doing that...I am all about frozen dinners.

campers said...

I can't see the pics! I wonder why??? Background is way cute! How did you get it?

Laura said...

You are so precious precious! I love your background color! I love being married. People say it only gets better and it's true!
I am the Occupancy Accountant for WF at the Nat'l. Headquarters. Basically, I handle the acct and leases for all of the current and new locations. We are growing like crazy! I love it!

Jessica and Matt said...

Your honeymoon pictures look AMAZING! I like your curly hair. :) So thanks for the scrapbooking encouragement... and for you, if it makes you feel any better, I made pot roast last weekend that tasted like pooh pooh, and I've been married for 4 years. I suck.