Sunday, December 24, 2006

I am MARRIED! :)





Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
As we speak I am typing on Peter and I's new DELL laptop!!! I was so surprised! My parents are quite possibly the most generous people I have ever met. I mean, just a week and a half ago, they provided Peter and I with the most beautiful wedding we could ever have asked for!!!!! If you want to see more pictures go to my myspace. www.myspace.com/moppyca.
Here are just a few pics I decided to put on for just grins. I'll put more on later but I'm quite sick of being on the computer.
We had a blast on our honeymoon to Punta Cana in The Domincan. I brought back a little demon in my tummy....but with several doses of Pepto Bismol I'm already feeling better and getting to enjoy Christmas meals and treats much better!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!
I love you all!!
Love,
Molly Abrigg :)

Oh and...thank you for the sweet sweet posts on some of your blogs!! I teared up just a bit reading them!!!!

4 comments:

Calista said...

Congrats on your marriage. I'm so truely happy for you and Peter. The pics are beautiful and you were a beautiful bride. God Bless, Calista

Mav_Mom said...

Molly and Peter - we are so sorry we didn't make the wedding. Ally said the wedding was beautiful. Your pictures are great and you look gorgeous! (Peter you look good also!) God bless you with many many years together!

Love,
Cheryl and Mav (Dad Mav that is!)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with you in the polka dots...too cute. It was great to see everyone over the holidays. Tell your parents thank you again for the wonderful meal.

Sharee Forman said...

Ohh, Molly. I'm so happy for you. You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride, and your honeymoon pics are amazing!! Such sweet time to get away and relax finally I'm sure. Enjoy your time off work, getting to do those "housewifely" things while you can. What a precious time. Congrats again!