Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our Apartment/Month Anniversary!

One view of our very small closet!!!! WE DID GOOD!
The love seat and part of the kitchen.
Where all the magic happens! (cooking that is!)
One view of our bathroom! Aren't we cute.!
One view of the AWESOME bed Peter built us!
Missing some colored pillow cases that were being washed!
Also, our attempt to get creative on the wall! :)
Little lounge section in the bedroom!
Another view of our closet. :)

Our dining room table! We got it for 199 dollars at WEIR'S~!
Our living room!! The entertainment center is large.
The view into view into the hallway/entry way.
My way of decorating. NOT FINISHED!
I painted those pictures above the toilet!












Happy Anniversary!! Well, Monday was our 1 month anniversary. We decided right after we got married we would celebrate and eat our cake. We didn't want to wait a year and have it get nasty and gross. I know I know, we probably broke the rules! :) I look like a rag-a-muffin due to working out and not taking a shower all day! I didn't feel well either after all the whip lash and sore body and recovering from my croup from last week. I asked Peter if it bothered him that I hadn't really gotten ready. He laughed and said that it was okay because I don't do that kind of thing very often. Here's a few more pictures of a our awesome cake! Thankfully it didn't take like Saran Wrap! It tasted just like it did at the wedding!!! Peter and I decided neither one of us wanted it after our piece we shared, so I ever so Peter ever so kindly cut it up and I took it up to my sister at school ! :) Speaking of, she has a new boyfriend! More on that later. :)



The rest are pictures of our awesome little 753 sq. ft. of FUN!!! I thought I would share where we have been living for the last month!! By the way, it's Wednesday, and again, actually SNOWED in today!! The look out side my apartment window isn't that pretty. There is way more grass than there is snow. Either way, I'll take it! :) I tried to post the pictures BELOW this darn blog, but it wouldn't happen. Oh well........
Have a wonderful day.













7 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Love the apartment. Good thinking on the cake. Ours was pretty good but it did have a Saran Wrap twang to it. :P Enjoy your snow day :)

andydawn said...

Love the place!! The bed is awesome :) It is cold in Houston, but hardly any ice around Katy and certainly NO snow.

the thorntons said...

Your apartment has come a long way since I saw it last! That's funny that you already dug into your cake. Since I don't really like cake, I didn't even eat any at my wedding, so when it was a year old I REALLY hated it. :)

ThePoeFam said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love it all and am so proud of you for being so domestic!!! Oh, being a wife...nothing like it for sure! :) I am very impressed with your use of closet space. I have quickly learned that no matter how big our closet is, it will NEVER be big enough! And, where did you get your bedding? It's stunning! We're getting our bedroom painted on Monday and I'm looking for new bedding for my bday! :) LOVE YOU! What about that dinner date? Any times open in your schedule!?

Nat Pat said...

love your apartment! glad to hear that you guys are OK. we need to play again soon.
nat

Ashley said...

hey, can i borrow those shoes on the second shelf?! ha!

Laura said...

I love your apartment! Matthew made us a bed too! It is sooooo sweet and we are too lucky!