Wednesday, July 29, 2009

35 weeks!

Brittney and I at my sweet High School girl's shower! It was at Celebration's! Yummy food!!!
Here is our tradition. The pregnant belly is at the front at each girl's showers. One more left! :)
Ladies and gentleman...my belly is huge...along with my thighs, rear, legs, feet, arms, etc. Hhaa, hope you're not distracted.
Titus's room is all finished, except for the amazing letters that Linde made me. Click on the the link to view her website! She's amazing.
Most of his laundry is done! One load is in the dryer now! I still have to put the mattress protector on the bed and then pack our bags. Whoa......
It's going to go by fast!
I'll need one more major house clean before the big day. My sister and I did it together a few weeks ago and my feet were swollen the rest of the day. So, I've decided that I probably shouldn't do that again.
I started Twilight last night. Whoops. I read 100 pages and then my eyes started getting droopy. I told Peter to get used to the lamp being on for the next several weeks. My mom bought me the first two books. So, maybe it will give me something to do while I'm feeding Titus in the middle of the night. I did dream about the characters last night. I have no idea why.
I'll post pics of Titus's room next week! :) Get excited! I LOVE it!!!!!!
The Memorial for Peter's cousin is Friday evening at the Arboretum. Apparently there are upwards of 1600 people going to be there. I'm a little nervous about going....to be honest..36 weeks pregnant, emotions, etc. I don't remember the last time I went to a funeral. Ughghg.
Be praying for all the family. I know we're all eating dinner together tomorrow night and then hanging out again on Saturday. Should be a heavy, exhausting weekend....
Until next time...

5 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

Molly, you look great! Can't wait to see pics of Titus' room. I know it will be amazing based on the rest of your house! I am so sorry for the loss of your loved one. So hard...no words! We will be praying for you all. Give Peter our best!

Macy said...

Did they figure out what happened that caused him to pass away? I am so sorry for all of Peter's family, especially his wife and kids! I can't imagine.

I think you are wishful thinking about reading in the middle of the night. I could barely hold my head up after a week or so of night feedings. Just laid my head back in the chair. Of course, I can't read at bedtime anyway. Two paragraphs and I am out. Can't wait to meet Titus!!!!!!!!

My {Oh} My Musings said...

molly! your belly is so cute!!! you look great! also-i just FINISHED twilight series. i started 2 weeks ago-i read the 4th book yesterday (in one day!) it consumed me :) haha. i held off for a while, but saw the movie 2 wks ago and had to read the books. i blame laura sue for that:) but it is a great book to keep you busy (as if you aren't busy enough getting ready for a baby!)

hope you are doing good! congrats on baby!

linde said...

cutie pics. thanks for the shout out:) we will be praying for you guys...

The Rozell Family said...

hey molly! I have met you before, i am a friend of Nat Drew. Anyways, just wanted to say hey and congrats and hope you are feeling GREAT! that sweet baby will be here before you know it!