Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mango Limeade

Yes, I'm currently sitting on the couch next to my dog with a box fan in my face and a mango limeade right beside me. YUM. Everyone needs to try one. They are so refreshing! Of course go during happy hour and get it for a mere 80 something cents.

I'm officially 33 and half weeks. However, I am consistently measuring a week to week and a half ahead. Like I said in the beginning, I knew my due date was a week sooner. :) So, oddly enough, I am almost 9 months pregnant. Oh the myth of actually just being 9 months pregnant. Try 10 people.

Titus' room is coming along!!! We had a little mishap with the crib last week. We got all excited to put it together and it was missing 3 pieces AND was the wrong color. NICE. Unfortunately, we bought it in Abilene. Scratch that, mom bought it in Abilene. Thanks mom. :) She took it back last week and they immediately gave us a new one! We put it together 2 nights ago and had a real live baby sleep in it last night! Our friends, the Lewis's have a 2 week old and a 1 and half year old and their AC went out last. So, we moved the mattress down and the toddler slept perfectly in it all night long! Thanks for testing it out for us! :)

I bought DREFT today, so I'll be washing his bedding tomorrow and then putting it on. Once we get our chair, which is another nightmare, then I'll start posting pictures of the room. I have some things to hang on the wall and buy. But, that's not quite on the priority list right now due to a broken down car. Let me tell you, when it rains it pours. We've been living the simple life this week in our fridge...but it's been fun.

July 4th came and went. I saw 2 movies. The first two movies that I've seen since becoming pregnant. Unfortunately, I have a rib situation, so sitting in a theater is NOT FUN.

My walking partner gave birth a few weeks ago, so I've been slacking. Luckily I only tipped the scale two pounds last week. My legs are always swollen. They currently feel like tree trunks. So, if I tell someone how much I've gained, they don't believe me. A man thought I was going into labor at Walmart in the chip section today. I was rubbing my rib...it was killing me. I said don't worry, you can keep shopping. :)

Titus continues to move like crazy. I wonder if he will ever slow down. I asked my doctor if it was a sign of the times to come. He just laughed at me. We get to finally have another sonogram in about 3 weeks. That will be the end of my 36th week. I'm assuming I probably won't see much, however, it will be nice to see him again since the last time was week 19!!

I've done a few art projects here in there, however, Peter is concerned about me and paint. For some reason in the past couple of weeks, I've had this ridiculous urge to sniff paint. Weird, I know. I've not followed through with his so called, "craving," but I wouldn't put it past myself. :) hahaa.

I'm not enjoying the heat, per say. I don't go outside if I don't have too. Last night Peter and I went walking for an hour at IKEA. Ahhaa..I need exercise, but refuse to walk outside, even at night right now.

Well, I guess I can stop rambling. Pictures of Titus' room coming soon and maybe a belly. Who knows...
The belly is not the problem, it's all the other body parts that I'm most embarrassed about. :)

Until next time!!!!

10 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Yay!! You posted!! (and I knew because you are one of my favorites...)

So sorry you are uncomfortable. :( I am sure it will all have been worth it when titus is here.

mango limeaide = from sonic? sounds interesting...

CAN'T WAIT to see nursery pics!!

Yay for Molly blogging!

Mindy Rives said...

Can't wait to see pictures...I'm sure his little room is going to be super cute! Mango Limeade...sounds yummy! I'm going to try one tomorrow! Hang in there!!

Lori said...

I have a friend who craved eating Comet when she was pregnant. Yes, the gritty stuff you clean your bathtub with. She never did, but she really had to resist doing it. pregnancy is weird.

erin f. said...

I somehow injured my tummy while walking and now I am scared to walk again! (that's my excuse anyway!)

I like the smell of gasoline...but I always have, pregnancy just gives me the excuse to come out and admit it! But I don't do it.

What I do is eat an entire bag of popcorn all by myself at the movies last night....which by the way I feel your pain on the uncomfortable movie going - I about drove Todd crazy with my constant shifting positions. Not much longer though...we can do it!!

The Taylor's said...

Hey, we need to work on the art project soon! Maybe next week, ok???

amy said...

Molly,
I found your blog through Brittney Poe's. Thanks for the info about the mango limeade...I may have to run out and get my preggo self one today!!
During my first pregnancy I told someone I was 9 1/2 months pregnant...the poor girl looked frightened by that!
Can't wait to see nursery pics or more importantly, pics of Titus. He's going to be so cute!

Mindy Rives said...

I tried a mango lime aid....delicious!!! Have a great weekend!

Rachel DeBell said...

ok I am past the mango limeade. Have you tried the braums limeade. So much more limey and sour! Delicious!!

John and Natalee Warren said...

You are so cute Molly! I have enjoyed your little stories through pregnancy! And just keep embracing your body, its changing just how it needs to for the baby! Keep in mind i may need you to remind me of that in a few months as well! :)

KimBeau Hughes said...

Oh my gosh, I TOTALLY relate! I keep wondering if the "rib situation" will go away after the babes are born or if they have injured us permanently. Lord, please no!
Beau and I went to the movie theater last week, and I thought my rib was going to just crack right in the middle of it, so I laid down across the aisle on my side and felt much better. :) Don't worry about the looks people give you. It helped!