Friday, July 24, 2009

heavy heart..

We just learned at 7 am this morning that Peter's first cousin, Shannon, who was 39 passed away suddenly this week. He was at a conference in San Diego and went jogging and for some reason died instantly. Not sure quite yet if it was a heart attack or something involved with his brain. He didn't show up for his conference and wasn't answering his phone, and then one thing led to another and he was found. Shannon and his sweet wife Lindly have kids. Griffin who is 2 and half and Lily who just turned 1 on Saturday. All the family was there to celebrate her 1st birthday.

Peter took the day off from work and is currently napping...beside Charlie. :) There's no place that I'd rather him be right now. We'll be heading over to his aunt's house this afternoon and it will be HARD.

Obviously in the most fragile state possible with a sweet boy on the way, so I was pretty hysterical this morning. I just spoke to her 2 days ago about meeting up next week to play.

Anyways, I have an exciting weekend with Miriam's bach/lingere party tonight and then I have my last baby shower tomorrow evening. There's alot of emotions swirling around.

Went to the doctor this morning....he says I'm still doing great and he sees me delivering before my due date. He will induce on me on my due date if I make it that far. He doesn't believe in going past....PRAISE HIS NAME!

So, pray for Peter's family as this weekend and week will be a rough, emotional one.......

7 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I am so sorry Molly. Hugs and prayers to you and Peter and family.

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry.

Kalliemack said...

molly I am sorry to hear that and sorry for his family.
please tell titus to stay in there until I get the burp rags done.

erin f. said...

Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry. I can't imagine. I will be praying for your family.

Aina Carruth said...

Sorry to hear that Molly. I will be praying for Peter and his family. I know that the Lord will use you and Titus as a comfort to his family during such a tragic time.

linde said...

just saw this. i'll be praying for ya, friend!

Leslie said...

I am so sorry Molly. My heart just breaks for everyone in the family, especially that mommy and those 2 babies!