Monday, March 30, 2009

Ketchup/Catch-up

Well,
I'm a stay at home "mom" now and I haven't blogged in two weeks. I have had ALL the time in the world to do so. HOWEVER, there is really nothing blogworthy to write.

Well, maybe a few things. We're at 18 weeks today!!!! That last pic at 14 weeks is about what I look like today. That was a food belly then. :) I'll post a pic later this week when I actually look presentable.

First things first, YES, that was me on "A Blooming Business" on TLC. However, I'm a bit disappointed with the fabricated drama they created about me. Oh well, I guess I should have known. If you know me well, you know I wouldn't have just "missed" a big day at my job/ or forgotten the toss bouquet. There was so much more footage and who knows where that all went. :) If you want to know what really happened, or if you care, then you can call me.
It was pretty fun to see myself on tv. They did a really good job on the show..despite the fabricated drama.. Save it for your mama! It aired 3 times this past weekend and I don't know if it will air again. It was just the pilot. Apparently you can go vote on TLC's website if you want more episodes.

I just got back from Chicago yesterday! It was a SHORT trip. But, totally worth it. My sister, mom and I shopped until we dropped and ate ALOT of pizza. :) Totally worth every bite! We were really only there for a day and half. It started snowing really bad on Sunday morning so we left our hotel at 6:30am to get to the airport. My sister and I's flight didn't pull out of O'Hare until 11:15am! I bought a book. :) Remember I don't read. It was a toss up between "Shopaholic and Baby" and Twilight. I chose the first. I'm over half way through it. :) It's hilarious. I haven't read any of Sophia Kinsella's books, but they are great! I might have to read all of them!

Well, the big day is a week from today!!!!!! Any guesses??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? I have my guess. ;)

I'm feeling much better than the last time I blogged! Praise the Lord! But, getting Charlie food still makes me gag...and it's dry dog food.

Peter is doing great. We had a bit of a health scare with him a few weeks ago, but we found out it was only REALLY bad acid reflux. Which, I could have told you 3 doctor's visits and an UPPER GI later. :) He's on medicine and doing much better. He built a few things while I was in Chicago. I was totally surprised when I returned. I'll wait and post pictures of those.

Luckily I don't have to do laundry today...our dryer broke and we won't have another one until Wednesday. DARN! But, I do have to go to the grocery store!! I promised Peter I would be a frugal grocery shopper. :) I wasn't very good with our food money in March. Oh wait, it's still March. :)

The only pics I have are on my phone...but I'll download them soon.

Sorry I'm not as good with pictures as you might thing. In fact, I've always been terrible taking pictures. Hopefully things will change when our child comes!!!!!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

hey! i DID see you on TLC! i thought it was awesome...although since i know you, it didn't seem like you were a "problem" as much as it seemed like the owner couldn't get it together herself. but i'm sure it's all just fabricated for tv. stupid tv... i thought it was great. it was SO fun to tell anna about how she knew you...that "pretty girl on tv." as she said...

oh, and is next week the day you get to find out the gender of that baby?!

andydawn said...

I heart all the Sophie Kinsella books and I HATE to read :) My guess....BOY :)

Amanda said...

I'm thinking you're having a girl, but what do I know? Poor Peter. At least you will be able to sympathize with each other when you are super prego and your throat is on fire from acid reflux. I missed you on TLC. Dern!

carla's gateway said...

Elly told me you were on TLC.. sorry I missed it... you KNOW what took priority on our set!
gender... well, statistically you are a 50/50 with Peter having brothers and sisters... so your being so sick... they say it is that double dose of female that causes that, but what do "they" know? my heart says girly pink for you and MR. PEA! but then ask the girls... I'm usually wrong! One thing I do know... this will be one very loved and long anticipated little one coming into exactly the right arms!

Ashley said...

i think a girl too.

sharon said...

i saw you, too, and about had a heart attack. i also figured there had been some editing in there. :)

i think girl!

Kalliemack said...

what do you think it is?? I think I am having a boy. We go to the dr on thursday. Probably will find out until next time ( I think next time bc everyone else found out early that goes to this dr)
Hope you are good, make sure you post what it is ASAP!

the thorntons said...

We all know the REAL Molly, so who cares what TLC says?! I just thought you were by far the cutest and best dressed on the show! I'm proud to know you...drama and all.

I have every one of Sophie Kinsella's books and they are ALL so good! So if you want to borrow any more of them while you still have some time to read, save yourself the $$ and borrow from me!

I am always wrong at guessing gender, so I'm going to guess that it will be either a GIRL or a BOY! That way I can't be wrong. :)

Lauren Williams said...

For the record i think it's a girl too :)

(So far i am one for one with Natasha)

Rachel DeBell said...

WE vote girl too! And we haven't been wrong with any of our preggo friends yet this year!