Wednesday, April 01, 2009

15 and 18 weeks


OKAY! Only two!!! But still, I know you're all wanting to see them!!


This was almost 16 weeks. No, I don't have eyelashes without mascara. I'm a blondie, what can I say! That's Natasha in the middle. She is 3 weeks ahead of me. I'm so glad to have a best friend to go through this together!! They are having a little boy. Natasha, don't be mad for posting a picture of you. I'm sending you these right away! And, that's Josh Drew. He's almost full term. :) I had just cooked Pioneer Woman's lasagna and it was a hit!!! The BEST lasagna I have ever had!! It will not disappoint a hungry crowd!!

Here's me today. 18 and half weeks. I was about to take Charlie for a walk. We haven't hung that mirror yet. That's one of the ones Peter built last weekend! It's pretty bright, however, it's growing on me. The other mirror he built will be on that blank green wall behind me. Hopefully the crown molding will go up soon too...PUHLEASE ignore the not finished wall! My stomach has definitely grown!! 5 more days!!!!
That's all I've got!!







11 comments:

Ashley said...

first of all, pioneer woman rocks.
second, you're SO cute.
third, i like how the green on the walls hasn't been "cut in" yet.
and last, don't you have some ridiculous photographers as best friends?! HA! your pic in the mirror is hilarious!

i also liked this:
your word verification for this comment is "myside". HA!

Brianna said...

I can't wait!

campers said...

YAY!!! LOVE the Pics! I wanna see that itty bitty belly in person!!! Love you!

The Davis Daily said...

Well, there is defintely a baby in there! Your house looks cute, you will have to post some new photos.

Natasha Baker said...

Josh makes a beautiful pregnant man! Don't you think!!

Jamie said...

Molls...you look adorable. I am so excited for you and can't wait to find out what your having. :)

ThePoeFam said...

So cute...and you're a mess! ...P.S. Check my blog for a cute Mock-a-moly post! :)

erin f. said...

I have heard that all the "tricks" to find out if you are having a girl or boy always end up 50% right (so, they are just like guessing) but the mom's intuition is right 70% of the time. I read it somewhere, and now I believe it! So I would be your intuition is probably right!

Plus the morning sickness stuff...I am praying that it is true about the morning sickness being worse with girls and that I have all boys from now on!

the thorntons said...

Love it! Can't wait to find out if it's a little girl or boy in that belly! Oh, and I'm kinda digging the mirror.

Tricia said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!! Kiddos are awesome!!! And you look great! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Unknown said...

You are an adorably cute pregnant person. And for the record...Christine and I have discussed the "show" and there is NO WAY you forgot the toss bouquet. ANYONE who does weddings knows there is a checklist that you actually CHECK OFF before departing for the venue. I just do it for fun, BUT never leave without the checking the checklist. And, I've never met a floral person who didn't have an extra bucket or vase of flowers on hand, just in case!!! AND, we also know that you wouldn't just miss a big day!!! (and you really do look good on TV!) You can come and do weddings "for fun" with Christine and me anytime...you will never be blamed for ANYTHING!!!! Take care - can't wait to find out what you're having! And, thanks for loving Christine so very much...you are such a good friend. Hugs!