Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What is wrong with my blog?

Every time I click on it, there is nothing in the body! Hmmm.

Well, I just woke up about 2 hours ago. It's 12:30pm. Insomnia has set in and I was awake from 3:30am until 7 this morning. So, I got up, took a bath, ate a fiber one pop tart and went back to bed. Slept until 10:30am. Now I'm on the couch in my pajamas watching Pure Country. Oh the crush I used to have on George Strait!

A cold front blew in this morning with some rain. I'm glad it's raining. However, it makes me want to stay in my pajamas all day. But, alas, I can't. Peter and I are going to see High School Musical at the Bass Hall tonight. Our friend/former roommate is in it! We're so excited. Well, as excited as you can be to watch HSM. :)

We had a great weekend! We helped my sister and her husband move into their new house. They were almost completely moved in on Saturday night so we got to have a cookout. My mom was in town so we of course brought Charlie over to play. Sunday we slept in until 10. Thank you time change. Well, I can always sleep in, however, Peter never does! So, I was thankful he got to sleep in. I congratulated him with brunch at IHOP! :) A new one just opened up down the street. Then we went to Dick's to get Peter some new soccer paraphernalia for this upcoming indoor season. After that we decided we didn't want to be inside because it was so pretty. So we picked up Charlie and went to Lake Grapevine! We had a great time. We felt as if we deserved some Bahama Buck's afterwards.

Monday I had another headache...geezz. But I managed to muster up some dinner with no groceries. Then last night I made some King Ranch Chicken. Yum!

Baby A is still growing at a rapid pace. After that picture I posted last Thursday night, of course my stomach went down. However, there is a visible baby bump.
I'm still dealing with nausea which is really frustrating. However, working out seems to make it go away for a while. Charlie and I went for a run/walk yesterday. If felt great!

Well, there's your update for the week. I have nothing picture wise to post. So sorry...

6 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

hey Molly! Nat told me you are pregnant, congrats! I hope you will have a wonderful pregnancy and birth. I just had our 2nd little boy and hes doing wonderfully. Such a blessing! enjoyed reading your blog toinght!

take care

SickBabyNurse said...

Molls-
WHAT do you think you are doing? I thought now that you were a stay at home preggo I'd get more entertainment out of you! We need more funny blogs!

Laura said...

catching up on your world Molly, you are so cute prego, so cute. I can't wait to see that baby Abrigg! hugs!

Kelly said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while but I was watching TLC that I DVR'd last night and I just paused it and said "SCOTT - I READ THIS GIRL's BLOG!" That's you isn't it??? On that new show about the place in Dallas???????
I know a celebrity! (well not really but I read your blog!) You looked cute!

The Russells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Russells said...

Sorry, don't know you but I have to say that I loved this post. One, I am a Molly :) Two, I am 20 weeks pregnant, not working and have been wondering if there are any other pregnant people in the world staring in the dark between the hours of 2:30 or 3 until around 5 or 6, only to find sleep again when it is time to get out of bed. It gives me great comfort to know that someone else is also sleeping until 10:00 here and there :)
Congrats on the baby and I am looking forward to reading more of your blog! :)