Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm an AUNT!!!!!!!!


It's offical. This is the first child in the family that has been born after Peter and I got married! I mean I do have 3 other niece's and nephews from the Abrigg's, but this one is really special!!!
Meet Layla-Grayce Hickman! I'll have to take credit for that name. Actually, I'm going to have to give Sunni credit. I went to a website on her page that had that name! Anyways Sunni, Ashlee says thanks!
Her sister Henslee is VERY proud! I cannot WAIT to go meet her on Saturday morning! I am just ITCHING to get there! :) Congrats Ashlee, Scott and Henslee! :)

5 comments:

campers said...

yeah!!! That is so exciting! Tell them I said Congrats! And update pics asap! I know what you mean about her being special! Griff is like that for us! Have fun this weekend!

Laura said...

Precious precious baby girl! I love that little pic of her sister loving on her, too sweet!

kerristarr said...

Molls! Congrats! I love being an aunt, it's one of my favorite things to do. hey my blog address is wrong in your list. it's kerristarr with 2 Rs! I know, I'm complicated!
see ya!

the thorntons said...

Henslee looks like such a proud big sister! How adorable. Little Layla Grace is lucky to have her Aunt Molly!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Sweet, sweet baby! And I must admit, I am a little proud that she named her Layla Grace.