Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pictures

If you are bored today and want to see our "pre-ceremony" pics...they are up on Mallory's new website. For those of you who were at the wedding, her website has changed. Sorry. :) The rest are not finished. Enjoy these! :)

Directions:
www.mallorykriegerphotography.com
Click on the High-Speed flash picture...that's the picture on the left out of the 3 pictures on the home page. Then click on Clients at the bottom of the screen. After that, type in Abriggpreceremony as is. First letter has to be capitalized.

I realized that I have bags under my eyes while looking at these pics. Probably because I didn't sleep the night before huh. :)

Well, back to school I go. I'm on my lunch break right now. Too many breaks in one day I'll say. :)

And, by the way, 8,000 women in my life are pregnant! It's hilarious.

Let me just count:
Macy
Cassy
Brianna
Brittney
Laura
Andrea..not Schultz..another Andrea
Heidi
Andrea..Whiteside
Laura DeSpain
Julie...we'll count her twice since she's having twin girls! :)

I can't remember anymore...but isn't that enough! :)

OH yea, weddings too....I have 3 4 weddings in the next 4 months. I started the getting married bit...although some were engaged before me..and still are..we decided to break the trend of a long engagment. :) hahaha....

I am going to take pics of Peter at his soccer game tonight so ya'll can see him in action...

Bye for now! :)
Oh and, I hate the new google sign in! Did you see the pics in the last post with all the mumbo jumbo! Ticks me off! :)

3 comments:

andydawn said...

Didn't you know we are on number 2!! Just kidding...It seems like the season to be pregnant. I looked at the pictures...you looked beautiful!! She does awesome photography.

campers said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see you next weekend! Love u!

Laura said...

Dang, 'tis the season for babies! Wow! I looked at Mallory's website, she does awesome pics! I think I might have to give that girl a call when I start looking pregnant and Baby C gets here. I am jealous Peter gets to play soccer, lots of intramurals in Austin and I just can't do any of them right now!