Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday Entertainment







Name 13 of your favorite TV shows back in the day:

1. Saved by the Bell - doesn't everyone love this show.
2. California Dreams - of course after Saved by the Bell this was on.
3. Full House - TGIF baby!!!!!
4. 90210 - I think that I have watched every single episode.
5. Melrose Place - guilty pleasure.
6. The Smurf's - this was definitely my FAVORITE cartoon for sure.
7. Family Matters - Steve Erkel was so amazing!

And since I can't think of any more here is my favorite now.
8. Grey's Anatomy
9. Ugly Betty
10. America's Next Top Model
11. The Bachelor
12. ET or Access Hollywood
13. Friend's re-runs

Well, here are some hilarious pictures from last Christmas. I don't know what got into us. We found these glasses at a Thrift Store. And, everyone loved it!
I love Thursday's. It means I get to go home after work and watch 3 non-stop hours of TV. IT's the only night I really get to do that. I cherish it for sure.

2 more weeks and then I just chill for a month and 15 days until the wedding. Saturday will be Peter and I's 6 month anniversary! Haa...That means we will be married on our 8 month anniversary. Sweet! That's the way I always pictured it.

Right now I am in the midst of trying to make programs, or better yet come up with an idea for a program. I want it to be simple but a little shabby chic as well.
Invitations will be sent out November 1st. I think I will have those finished this week. I'm done addressing. Now I just have to put them all together. I'll do that during my 3 hours of television.

I got my first shower invitation and it was so cute! I had no doubt in my mind! :) The fun part is about to start!! WOWOWHWOWO!!!!!!!! I can't wait.

Peter and I just commited to go skiing with our counselor and his wife in February! How fun is that!!!!! I haven't been since my senior year of college. So, I'm well past due for a ski trip!! Peter has only been one time. It will be funny trying to watch him be "as good as me." I have years on him in this area, but knowing him he'll school me in this area too. Oh well, it will be a fun experience nonetheless.

Wedding music. That's another thorn in my flesh. I'd like to get this nailed down by the end of the month. I've figured out that I am EXTREMELY too picky. I have 2 songs nailed down and am just trying to choose the others. Sorry guys, this part of the wedding is a secret. Everything else is public knowledge. And, NO I am NOT singing in my own wedding. So, stop asking or thinking it.

This past weekend I went to Six Flags with a few of my friends. The lines were incredibly long which stunk! But, at least it wasn't to hot outside. My legs were cramping after we left. I'm ready to go back when there are NO lines!!!

Well, I'm about done here. Peter and I are going to Austin this weekend to visit his brother and new fiance'. So, that will be fun and exciting. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Exactly 2 months from Sunday until the big day!!!!! If you're confused you can refer to my myspace for my countdown. :)

8 comments:

Laura said...

hi precious! Your pictures are too funny! I love it! Matthew and I will be in Amarillo this weekend for his clerkship interviews, when are you leaving Sunday? We will be back around 11 am if you want to grab lunch? Let me know! Loves you!

campers said...

exwow...lots of info in that blog! The shower invites are cute aren't they....good job sarah! I can't wait....it's gonna be so much fun! skiing will be fun...we go every year with the camp fam and it is fun watching "new" ppl learn! Y'all will have fun...where are y'all going?

the thorntons said...

I can't believe the big day is so close!! By the time you and Peter go skiing, you'll be an old married couple! :-) I am so excited to see you in a couple of weeks. YAY!! Love ya.

campers said...

that is where we are going...crazy

Laura said...

It's Friday :)! Okay, I will call you on our way back to Austin Sunday am and we can grab lunch!

andydawn said...

We went skiing over new years last year and it was fun....little did I know I was pregnant too :) Mason got his first trip down the mountain. Glad to hear the wedding plans are coming along great!! Time flies :)

ThePoeFam said...

This was so fun to read! I'm counting down with you! I can't wait for you to become a MRS!!!!!Let me know if I can help in any way!!! You know I'd love to!

Trae said...

Those are the funniest glasses ever!