Tuesday, October 03, 2006

pics





Well, here are some updated pictures from my life. The first two are from Peter's birthday party earlier in September. 30 of us went to La Hacienda Ranch for some great steak fajitas and then we went dancing. Hilarious...we celebrated Natasha's birthday at the same time...
The next two are from today. I am babysitting Hunter and Becky's puppy. It's 5 weeks old. Hunter had to meet Shane and Shane at A&M and Becky teaches school until 4 something. So, I get to love on this precious puppy. It's momma ran out of milk so they got to have it early. His name is Mr. Beans. Funny! He still can't walk very well, so he looks awkward sitting on my desk.
As we speak he's asleep in his bed next to me. PRECIOUS! Nothing like a puppy....
The last one is of Peter. He's so sweet. I could just stare at him all day long. I do not deserve him at all. Dorky smile. :)
So, that's today for ya!!!!!!

6 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Such cute pics...of the guy and the pup!! :) ... And, quit saying that!!! YOU DOOOOOOO deserve him!!!! Love you...can't wait until the BIG day!!!

campers said...

that puppy is precious...and so are the two of you! I'm with Britt on this one!!! You do deserve him!!!!

the thorntons said...

You're silly...you both deserve each other!! And that puppy is just adorable...makes me want another. Oh wait...potty training...nevermind. :)

Laura said...

Hi precious! Thanks for the inspiration, I am finally going to see if can do 26.2! Might as well right? And that puppy is sooo adorable! I wants it! I am excited for you and Peter, what a perfect couple!

andydawn said...

I love your lil pup!! You and Peter are too cute too!! How long now till wedding day...it goes fast.

the thorntons said...

In response to your comment on my blog...I say let's all go on strike until Thompson updates HER blog!! :-)