Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Babies EVERYWHERE!!!!

Really, there are babies everywhere. It seems that every blog I happen to click on, BABIES! Brand new babies everywhere! It's okay, I love them.

This past weekend my roommates from college and a few other girls had a baby shower for Macy and her baby Meg...who is still in her tummy. :) It was a fun day full of college memories and babies! :) Who knew we would be at this point in our lives 5 years ago when we graduated! Anyways, that's what I spent my Saturday doing. Saturday night we went to our favorite restaurant, Seven Salsas. They have the best hot sauce. Then, because Peter loves me, we went to the pet store to hold the dogs again. I know, I'm pretty ridiculous. Sunday, I woke up kinda sick. I managed to push through the sickness and clean the whole apartment with Peter. It was just a pretty boring day all together. But, I loved it.

Monday night, Peter's cousin Lindly had her baby. Shannon is Peter's cousin and I think they look alot alike. Lindly and Shannon are both 37 years old! I was proud of them. Griffin Nichols Childre is his name. He was so alert when I held him. He kept getting mad when we would unwrap him from his swaddle. He was COLD! What a sweet, sweet baby.

It's Wednesday, and I am flying to Abilene around noon to housesit my dogs. The parents are going to Las Vegas, or as my dad says Lost Wages. :) Peter will join me on Friday evening there. I'm excited to be there a few days. It will be a good time.

Anyways, that's all I got for today.
Boring I know!




Me, Julie (30 weeks pregnant with twins), Macy, Mavy and Camden, Brianna and Evan, Jamie, Katie, Lori and Cassy.

Pic of the table
href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sDgr2THXb6s/RkHZ5Fyr4pI/AAAAAAAAASU/02hERuOAZvI/s1600-h/May+003.jpg">
Strawberry cupcakes from SPRINKLES!!!

Griffin!

Shannon, Griffin and Peter. It looks like Peter's hair is poofier than usual due to the shelf behind him. hahaha

7 comments:

campers said...

YEAH! You will be here for awhile...dinner one night?? I love that little Griffin...especially his name!

andydawn said...

I KNOW!!! It is the year of babies:) There are like 15 women pregnant at my old school!! I even have one girl who was pregnant the same time I was with Mason pregnant AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

the thorntons said...

I wish I could go to Abilene for a few days! I'd love to get out of this city!! What a precious little baby. :)

Laura said...

Oh baby baby, my baby baby! i love that song! Hehehehe. You are right about that, it's an epidemic here in Austin too! I love it!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

that baby is beautiful! Come on, Molly, have one!

Kellee said...

It was great to see a pic of all those girls. I can't believe how many have babies or are pregnant! I've enjoyed reading your blog.
Kellee (Poe) Shoemaker

David, Emily and Sammy said...

My goodness, that's a lot of babies!!