Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday

A pic from October. My boys at the Air Show. Titus LOVED it...and has since, spotted every single airplane in the sky.


Just an ordinary Wednesday for me and many others. But, for a 38 year old woman from Colorado named Joanne, not so ordinary. Joanne Heim had a stroke yesterday morning while running on the treadmill in her basement. Since then, some traumatic, scary things have been happening. She has been in surgery twice. The last surgery was to cut out part of her skull so that her brain could have room to swell. Talk about scary. Please take a minute to get on your knees for her She is so young and has so much ahead of her with her 2 girls and husband.


I feel like December and January have been full of heartache and despair for many people I know and even don't know. It's overwhelming to my heart. This world is not our home, and HE keeps gently reminding me of that. Praying for hearts to know HIM so that they too, can see that He is good and He DOES good despite sickness, death, loss, etc.


Moving on....in my head at least...


Tonight I will go to my second boot camp. Monday night was HARD. VERY HARD. Yesterday I was very sore. Today, much worse. I can't even remember being this sore after my C-Section. Of course, I was taking pain meds. I'm trucking through the soreness and heading back out in the 20 degree temps and getting my workout on. Discipline and obedience are the words that are ringing in my ears with alot this month.


Today, Titus and I went on our weekly field trip to story time at the library with Natasha and Jacob. We follow that with lunch at Chipotle or Mooyah every week. Love that time. Our little boys are quickly remembering each other and saying each other names often. They love to talk and chase each other in excitement. It is really fun to watch!
The end...for today.

No comments: