Sunday, January 09, 2011

Christmas Card 2010T



Thanks to one of my best friends , here is our Christmas card! Brittney took us out to take pictures in Frisco by Babe's Chicken. We had fun. This is the second year in a row she has taken our pics and Matt has done our card. We LOOOVE IT. If you like what you see, you should ask her to do your card next year.
Thanks Brittney. Honored to know you and call you best friend...
I always joke with Brittney about how I'm going to send my kids to her house for preschool. Ahhaa!!

4 comments:

Kalliemack said...

2 post in one day, you are taking that new year goal serious. I dont know Brittany but love her blog and totally agree with the preschool comment. Just her lunches alone.

Mindy Rives said...

Adorable Molly! Such a cute card and family!

ThePoeFam said...

Hi my friend! Loved the card...love you more! You are so very special to me!!!

My {Oh} My Musings said...

Cute cards!! I gave you a STYLISH BLOG AWARD on my blog:) go check it out! hope all is well with you & yours!
:) Linz