Tuesday, June 01, 2010













These fabric swatches will be going somewhere in my home by the end of the week. :)
Two are already up. :) The others have not been purchased yet. Hhaaa. :)
In other news, my little buddy has his first ear infections...in both ears. He also has a viral throat infection. So, we're homebound for a few days. BOOO! We had an eventful night on Sunday. He didn't sleep much at all. It was sooo sad. But, now we know what's wrong. He gets to drink the yummy pink medicine and be well very soon. :)
LOVE HIM!


3 comments:

Erynn said...

hello friend, where is the yellow flower one from? Who made it?

Anonymous said...

Hey molly

Thanks to your confession blog, today I will be posting a confessional myself, I hope that it will encourage many mums that stay home with their little ones. It really is a hard job that we do. Thanks again for sharing.
Caroline

Those Tonnes said...

Poor Titus. Katie had 3 back to back double ear infections and we finally had to put tubes in her ears. I pray this is the only one you have to deal with. Enjoy those fabrics and being a stay at home mom. Hopefully the Lord one day will grant me the ability to stay home part time. The Lord has not made me a full time stay at home mom, but maybe that will change when he decides to give us more babies. Look forward to spending time with you at family camp