Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swim Suit Season

Oh dear. It's swimsuit season. As a matter of fact, I've already busted mine out from last year. How, you ask? Well, I did wear a 2 piece, but never in public. However, it's too big this year, so my bottoms have fallen off in the water already. Geez.
So, here's a few bottoms that I am concerned about.

I mean at this point in my life, there are a few areas that I would like to be hidden, and this would probably do the trick. ;) Thank J-CREW for covering my C-Sectioned belly. I actually think they are cute, but would NEVER wear them. Sorry if you own these bottoms. I will most likely purchase my swim-suit from J-Crew as they carry "special" sizes on top. No more comments here.

Don't worry friends, we're joining Lifetime Fitness this week and I can't wait!

Moving on...more random thoughts.

I've already cooked 3 times this week. I'm really proud of myself. Easy dinners I'll say.

Memorial Day weekend is coming up. This time last year we were relaxing by the pool at our resort on Lake Travis. Unfortunately we won't be doing that this year. :)

We have several projects going on around our home. I visited City Craft last week to complete a few projects. GREAT fabric store in Inwood Village. I'm recovering a bench in our bedroom. We are ALMOST finished with our bathroom. It's really vintage/modern. It's growing on me. :) It's Peter's design, and for the most part I love it. But, let's just say there is a black ceiling I've had to get used to. He's in the process of making us a mirror frame for the bathroom, and a headboard for our bed. BOTH are going to look amazing and I am SO excited. I'll post pictures soon. We also made a curtain box for our kitchen. Someone please tell me what those are called. I bought fabric for that as well, and it's about 60% done. We're going pretty project crazy around these parts. BUT, we do it for cheap and that's the fun part.

We're getting rid of cable and dental insurance to join the gym. In other news, my tooth has been hurting for 2 days. Seems about right.

My sister finds out the gender of their baby on June 8th! One day before her birthday!

I turn 30 next month. I will be throwing my own party. Don't judge me. I went to a rocking 30th birthday skate party a few weeks ago. It made me want to throw my own 30th. :) Peter's helping, don't worry. Haaa.

We're going to see Wicked for part of my birthday weekend with friends. I told Peter I didn't care where we sat, because I have the music memorized.

I'm a GLEEK. Just saying..

I'm ADDICTED to TJMAXX/Homegoods. I go once, maybe twice a week and have to call Peter to talk me out of my purchases. Usually, he cuts them in half. Thank goodness he has his head on straight. :)

9 by Design is also one of my new favorite shows. Peter joined me in watching last night. He was disappointed they didn't show enough finished projects. He said the family drama was dumb. I agree.

Now you know why I've stopped blogging. I just read blogs all day...mostly design blogs. Thanks Kelly, for the inspirations & the links everyday.

I'll be back soon.

For now, I have to go chase around my kid. I love him..alot.

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Dear Molly. I like skating, too. Just sayin'. Oh, and I give amazing birthday presents to people who invite me to their parties...

Glad you blogged!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Don't worry....I had a similar dream a few weeks ago and woke up to a huge puddle in my bed. I'm 28 and never wet the bed as a child either. I'm in the same boat as you with a 6 month old - I think they just cause us to sleep so hard any time we can. My husband is still making jokes at my expense!