Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cell Phone Pics - Month 4.

Operation UNSWADDLE worked. He loves laying on his side and then eventually on his stomach. He prefers to snuggle the bumper pad.
His new favorite trick. Spitting. ughghggg.

First time riding in the jogging stroller. Thank you Aunt Ashlee and Uncle Scott for letting us borrow it!


Rice cereal = all over face. New trick of spitting = all over mom's face. Nice.




First time to wear shoes. Notice the piece of hair laying on the forhead. He loves to mess his hair up. It's getting taller by the day.




Playing the piano with my feet. Thanks again Aunt Ashlee and Uncle Scott for letting us borrow this!





Combovers are cute.


First time to hang out in high chair. This is his chair of choice.


Combovers and cheeks.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

He is just too too cute!!

campers said...

ohhhhh i want to see him!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

He is adorable! I am so glad that he is sleeping well. :)

Macy said...

Sweet T....I love him! Can't believe he's so big. I need to kiss him

erin f. said...

Oh those cheeks in that last picture! Cute!

erin f. said...

Can you tell that I have nothing better to do on a Friday night than check blogs and facebook? Ha.

My doctor gave me the go ahead on vegetables becaue she has been sitting unsupported for so long and did so well with the rice cereal, he said it was fine to indroduce fruits too after all the veggies. I think every doctor is different but I read up about it and it seems like a baby's readiness is more about what stage they are than age. I know my sister in law didn't do food until almost 8 months, but Ellie wants to eat, she loves it so I'm just going for it!

The Durham's said...

Molly, He is absolutely ADORABLE!! So happy for your sweet family!