Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Ridiculous really for me to take him. But, a good time for socializing! Momma needed to get OUT of the house and out in the beautiful weather! Thanks Michael for the precious pic. Why am I smiling so big here?

Debating on whether to get little buddy a Halloween costume. I feel like it's torture for him right now. And, I'm sure he'll have a strong opinion about it. :)

Don't have time to post anymore, but I will later! Have a great rest of the weekend!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You must! You'll be sad if you don't! I think there are little pumpkin ones for newborns.

ThePoeFam said...

I LOVE YOUR BIG HAPPY SMILE!!!! PLEASSSEEEEE, let's play!!! When? Where? SOOOON!!! I need some baby love!!! And, that hoodie...OMG! CUTE! Thanks for sending me the pic! :) Love you! ...And, you'd better get a costume! They had them cheap at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago!