Sunday, October 11, 2009

pictures!

Our annual pumpkin carving/soup party at our house last night. :) All of our "gang" came and it was truly refreshing. I love my little community and family. I wish we could hang out every weekend.
Sorry this is sideways...confused how to turn it around. Titus and Jacob. Jacob kept putting his hand in Titus' mouth. It was hilarious. Jacob 9 weeks, Titus 7 weeks.

The girls. Natasha will get mad at me posting this picture of her. Sorry, it's the only one I had!


Me and Natalie.



Jeremy making Titus laugh. It was precious.



Peter and I. I think someone ate our pumpkin. He was trying to carve an A. :)

Rachel and Craig. Craig very excited about his carving.

Thomas, Natasha and Jacob. Thomas was mad at me because I accidentally threw his pumpkin top away. Whoops.

Miriam and Jeff. They came all the way from Austin to play.

Jeremy came with 2 mini pumpkins. He claims all the big ones were sold out. I cannot write on here what he carved.

Ridiculous.

I caught Josh whispering to Natalie....his pumpkin was scary. She would say "his" because of how scary it was. :)


Friday night we went out to Target. Titus had to get bundled up to go to Corner Bakery and Target. Thank you Brittney for the hoodie. :)


Here we are. :)


Mad because he had to pose.

Dad attempting to make things better. He can find Peter anywhere in the room. It's crazy.

Saying goodbye to my Honda last Saturday. Praise the Lord we sold it and were able to pay off all of the things that broke the week before! He is Faithful! We even were able to put money in savings.
Well, there is your week in pictures! We're taking a road trip next weekend. Should be exciting. It will be my first weekend out of town since May. Praise the Lord! I'm ready and Titus is too. :)
Thank you Lord for the cold weather! This week we look forward to the pumpkin patch, breakfast and coffee with a new friend, a rearranged living room, etc.














2 comments:

erin f. said...

Little boy is getting big! And you look so pretty! I like keeping up with Titus because our babies are basically the exact same age...I am loving this 7 week thing, more smiles, slightly more sleep!

campers said...

you better write in some time for me!!! Can't wait to see you!