Thursday, September 17, 2009

30


Today is my love's 30th birthday.


To be honest, it hasn't been the best of days...and it's only 1:00pm. My transmission went out and apparently it's going to cost $3600. Ladies and gentleman, that's alot of money..on top of hospital bills. But, JESUS is better than worrying about all of this. He will provide.


So, I'm going to post 30 reason why I love Peter Eugene Abrigg.


1. He loves Jesus more than he loves me.

2. He is an extremely hard worker.

3. He is one of the most handy men I have ever met.

4. He is one of the most CREATIVE men I have ever met. His design aspect is 100 times better than many women I know.

5. He gave me Titus Garrett Abrigg.

6. Watching him be a father has melted my heart more than I ever thought it would.

7. He is an amazing encourager.

8. He works hard so that I can stay home and raise our family.

9. He has an unbelievable smile.

10. His curly hair.

11. The fact that our baby looks JUST LIKE HIM!

12. His joy for football season.

13. His desire to mentor and walk alongside men who are hurting and going through rough times.

14. His commitment to The Recovery Ministry.

15. His insatiable thirst for the word...wish this rubbed off on me.

16. His love for rap music. :)

17. The way he hugs me after a long day of work!

18. That he loves everything I cook. :)

19. That he'll watch Project Runway, Design Star, and America's Next Top Model with me without grumbling...he actually secretly enjoys it.

20. His desire to keep us out of debt and his faithfulness to keep us on a budget. :) I need this.

21. His Aveda hair smell. :)

22. His bow legs. :)

23. His need to do a project every waking hour he's home on the weekends.

24. His love for this friends.

25. His love for his dog.

26. His love for his son. I can't wait till Titus gets older so that I can see their dynamic.

27. His love for soccer.

28. His pickiness for clothes and shoes...

29. That he loves me in spite of me.

30. That he's Peter. :) Happy Birthday my love.

5 comments:

erin f. said...

This is so sweet. I love it that Titus looks just like his daddy...there is nothing cuter than a little look-a-like father/son pair. Thank God for good husbands...hope he has a good day and sorry about the car repairs...but you are right, God will provide!

Andrew said...

wow. your reasons for loving Peter inspire me to be a better husband to my wife. You are blessed to have him as a husband, but I am most certain he would say that he is blessed to have you.

Ashley said...

Think I can post 30 reasons why I love that pillow behind your boys in that picture! Lol! Happy bday Pete.

Nominate someone or something in need said...

a reminder that this is the year we all turn 30:)))) crazyness! So happy for you guys and Titus is absolutly precious! So glad you are able to stay home...it is sooo worth it and sooo rewarding:))))

Macy said...

and I love him, for loving you and making you so happy!