Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sometimes....

I wish life would just SLOW THE HECK down.




I was sick yesterday. I knew it was going to come at some point, but I'm thankful it only lasted for a day. Praise the Lord I was only SITTING on the toilet and not hovering over it. :) Thank you Jesus. I had a nice day in bed with my dog. She is SUCH a sweet girl.





Poor Peter's sick too. He has basically worked himself to death. Last night I made him sit on the couch with me and watch Gossip Girl. He wasn't that excited about it....but I keep telling him, "that's our dermatologist son and we have to support him." hahaaaaa....





I wish I could find my camera cord so that I could show you some pics of our UH-mazing stained concrete counter tops. I am so proud of Peter. I'm ready the cabinets to be painted so we can put the appliances in AND unpack the boxes!!! I NEED to be domestic. I've forgetten how!!!!!!!



I promise Cymbidium is about to start a blog!!!!!!! It's being created by our Graphic guy as we speak!!! YUPEEE!!!

This picture was taken at 2 in the morning last Sunday/Monday morning right after he stepped on my foot. He being Michael Irvin. I for sure stand out. I meet several athletes at this specific party because I got stuck working the door! It was freezing outside, but I had a great time. My body on the other hand, did not. ;)

Anyways, Thank you Jenny T for giving me a blog award. EVEN though I don't deserve it. I suck at blogging. I don't have time anymore and I wish I did. I really do love it.

6 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I can't wait to see pics of your kitchen!!

Also...YAY on the cym blog! That will bring you guys some new business for sure. Can't wait to see it and add it to my favorites! :)

carla's gateway said...

so my friend speaking of "standing out" in pictures, did you see our KG in the post on the Burundi wedding.... yes, we can CERTAINLY understand what a special place it is to be unique. I love God's multi-colored world and all the wonderful things we get to discover on our journey. Glad God answered your prayers about sickness "arrangements" :) get well soon!

Andi said...

Hey the guy in the middle is me and Matt's hair guy, Alonzo!! How crazy.

allyo said...

NO FAIR!!! I am the Cowboy, sports nut and your are the one rubbing elbows with the big wigs! Jealous!

Jillian Smith said...

Molly, you're so sweet! And your blog is just adorable...!

Hope you're having a great evening, and I'll seeya 'round.

Laura said...

OMG Molly! Thank you for the huge compliment -- you made me blush! Especially coming from one of the prettiest people I know...