Friday, June 06, 2008

FUUUUHHHRRRIIIDDDAAAY.

It's Friday.
One week of my new job under my belt.
It's been a crazy good one. :)
I'm still lost. :) Robyn, I know you're reading this! That was for you! Kidding.

Off to Houston today for a high school girl's weekend and am PUMPED!!!!

Maybe I'll return with some blog worthy pictures.

I've been a bad blogger...and I think that will continue with this new job. It's just not a priority anymore. Yes, you heard that right...blogging was a priority before. Too much time on my hands.

Either way, I'm grateful for the break I had. But, now am back in the swing of things and LOVING the environment.

So, until next time.

Oh and..I would update my blog from home, but my year and a half year old Dell laptop kicked the bucket earlier this week. Apparently the MOTHER BOARD..that's what I'm talking about...called it quits. She decided she didn't want to slave anymore!!!!

Peace out.

2 comments:

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

That sounds like our laptop. I think it's an emachine. It lasted 3.5 years though. Oh well.

Glad to hear that your new job is going well. Have fun, and don't work TOO hard (if you can help it) :o)

the thorntons said...

I understand about the blogging not being a priority. But I'm glad you posted! And I'm happy that you're liking the new job. I wish I could've gone this weekend so bad. Too many reasons to stay here, so I was bummed, but hope you had fun!