Monday, September 25, 2006

No fun

It's really no fun to write on blogger anymore.
I lost all motivation. :) But, I still faithfully read everyone elses'.
Shoot, that makes me a bad friend huh. Well look here now, I'm blogging. I am sitting at work during the usual 3 o'clock lull time. I just finished with my addresses for the wedding. What a beating. I think addresses and thank you notes will for for sure be the worst part. But, the gifts I will receive, and the people's presence will be worth it! I think I will probably be working here at this job for another month. Then I'm just going to take a couple months off the month before my wedding and the month of December. Then, in January I'll work part-time somewhere near home just to make a little extra money.
That's the problem...I don't know what I will do with the rest of my life. Probably if I were making my normal teacher salary Peter and I would get out of debt this year. He had no debt before I came into his life. Course..it's all good debt. Car will be payed of in a year...and my school loans. I don't have any credit card debt at all. Thank the Lord! Peter has my ring and our honeymoon. Paying that off will take a little bit..and until then 600 dollar 1 bedroom apartment it is! :) That's fine with me. Close quarters it is. The only problem..I won't get to put my awesome new quilt on the guest bedroom! Oh well..that time will come.
Babies...so Andrea congratulations on Little Mason! I can't wait to meet him.
Mav...today or tomorrow little Camden will be in our lives. 2 babies!
And, then Brittney...I guess I'll have to wait until April.

I'm excited about the upcoming showers. I can't believe next weekend will be October! Holy Hannah the time is flying by! I'm so glad! But...I'll enjoy it while it's here. Did I mention I love this weather outside! I have the door propped open to outside today. The breeze has been hitting my face all day! Wondermous!

Well....2 months and 20 days left until the big wedding day! My dress will not be in until the end of October. I went to the bridal store to pick up my veil this weekend. I took a peak at my dress again. Of course it's not MY dress...but it felt nice to look at it again! I'm so ready for it to be here! Then I'll probably have to wait until mid to the end of November to do my bridal portraits! I hope it's not COLD outside! Oh well if it is I guess....

Anyways well...back to work I go. Bye for now.

5 comments:

campers said...

So I guess I am the worst friend in the world...cause I haven't updated forever!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you are going to have some time off before the wedding. Will I see you at the hospital tonight or tomorrow??? Hope so...love you!

ThePoeFam said...

I am so happy that you finally wrote! It is so fun to read new things! ... I can't believe that you are so close to a new last name!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited!

Jodi said...

HOLY COW! Long time no talk to! I am so glad you found me. Congrats on the upcoming Big Day! Treasure every single bit of the planning and the actual event. It goes by way too quickly, never to return to again! So happy for you!

the thorntons said...

Reading your blog is always so much fun...you should update more often! (Who am I to talk, right?) I can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle & become Mrs. Abrigg. It's going to be here before you know it.
Love you!

andydawn said...

It is always good to take a little time off...December will come and go fast. It is crazy to go to the stores and Christmas decorations are already out! I feel like it is still summer. Good luck with addressing the invitations. :)